Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Alibaba Bumper Covers & Steering Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 10:58 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sam08861
Looking good BWings!

Breathes a whole new life into the interior. Less luxury motor home, more luxury sport coupe, and truer to the car's GT spirit in my opinion. Can't fail to notice a much better balance to the remainder of the interior aesthetics. A perfect interior now and like the way the leather is split across the handgrip on that model to give an inside and outside dimension to the wheel.

Curious, did you bite the bullet and purchase from a dealer/flying spares, or come across an alternative?
Thanks Sam...There was a "guy" on Ebay that seemed to have access to OEM wheels, with air bags. He is (was) in California. At the time (about a year ago) he was $2500. That's what I did. Wheel was definitely brand new and wrapped on factory packing.

Then I bought spare center arm rests, dash parts, etc., so I could preserve all the factory parts. All on Ebay, but the dash parts came from a Wrecker in Michigan called Pacific Motors. He is really good with parts, and sells his stuff on Ebay too, but I've purchased from him directly too.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:57 PM
sam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud of
Well done.

I too have cybersniped a number of items on ebay, but went with a walnut dark burl /black 1st gen wood wheel to contrast with my saddle/sequioa burl (vavona?) interior, though, I plan to put the saddle horn pad/airbag on. Not as good looking as the gen 2, but the contrast helps break up the sea of monochrome leather.

Now lying in wait for a decent price on a dark burl Mulsanne shifter to match the steering wheel and will install them both at the same time, along with the infamous shift gate cover that is typical value engineered VAG and needs replacement. Thankfully that 'wear item' is very inexpensive.

Good things come to those who wait!