Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Just got the Bentley GT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:51 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Get 22's...20's look tiny on such a huge car...You get 20's you'll be really disappointed....I have always seen 22's on CGT when people go aftermarket
Go to this website and see for yourself.................Lots of pics

http://www.wheelsperformance.com

Lou

Old 07-23-2006, 06:16 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dberry7578
Hello guys. I just got my GT on Thursday 7-13-06, and I am trying to learn as much about the car as possible. I bought it from Palm Beach Mercedes with about 4500 miles. Black exterior, two tone black and the dark tan interior. My salesman is very cool, but he didn't know much about the car.

I am trying to decide whether to go with the 20 inch rims or the 22 inch rims. What are the pros and cons of the car and the rim sizes? All help will be appreciated.
can you post pics? i've been looking for a color combo like this one! thanks

Old 07-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbo187
can you post pics? i've been looking for a color combo like this one! thanks
Ive been asking to see pics of the Bentley and his SL65 on here and another message board with no luck, I want a pic side by side for my screensaver....maybe you will get them out of him

J.Wade

Old 07-24-2006, 06:30 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I was driving my friends Bentley CGT last night around DC. I liked it alot more than I thought I would (very comfortable and more responsive than I had expected). The girls go crazy over this car too. I was parked in front of a lounge for a little bit and every girl that came out said something about the car. I thought I got alot of attention in my benz, I was wrong!

Old 07-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I was driving my friends Bentley CGT last night around DC. I liked it alot more than I thought I would (very comfortable and more responsive than I had expected). The girls go crazy over this car too. I was parked in front of a lounge for a little bit and every girl that came out said something about the car. I thought I got alot of attention in my benz, I was wrong!

J.Wade

Old 07-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
anything less than 22s will look... weird. 22s are proportional.

Old 07-27-2006, 09:06 PM
dberry7578 is on a distinguished road
Cool

I am having trouble attaching the pics. Someone PM me their email, and I will shoot them over to you.

Old 07-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Cool

I ordered the rims on monday. I won't tell you guys what I did until you look at the pics if I can ever post the damn things. They may be on by Friday. I didn't do anything daring, so don't expect the extreme look.
I'll tell you what I did after you shoot me with the comments, or complaints. The porsche guys complain about the numbness of the AMG's, but after driving the GT, the 65 makes me feel like I am driving a turbo golf cart. The difference is like night and day, but the GT part the sea's upon site.
My wife and I were trailing each other, and when we stopped at our guy that does the hand detailing, I heard this horn blowing. These two chicks in a M3 followed me to ask me what kind of car it was, and asked me could they see the inside. My wife was in the 65 in front of me staring in her rearview mirror. I told them that they could see the inside once I finished taking care of business and they left. Thank God.
This car will get you in trouble if you are weak, or wanting.

Last edited by dberry7578; 07-27-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by dberry7578
I ordered the rims on monday. I won't tell you guys what I did until you look at the pics if I can ever post the damn things. They may be on by Friday. I didn't do anything daring, so don't expect the extreme look.
I'll tell you what I did after you shoot me with the comments, or complaints.
Cool, we cant wait to see the new rims. PM sent bro.

J.Wade

Old 07-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Site Sponsor
Oh just curious when you want to stop BS'ing everyone about your 2 cars. Not that anyone cares what cars you drive, but you have asked for help and received it in our neck of the woods, and we would like to continue to support you wether it be in your wheel choices or my sending you Mike Romano's contact info in your quest for engine upgrades. But PM'ing for my email to "help" you post pics because you need "formatting"? Im not the type to flame you or get mad, but you wasted my time here and on MBWorld, please dont waste others. So yes in my polite way Im "calling you out" until you post pics here (doesnt matter). Please respect the fact that this is a forum for serious car enthusiasts.

J.Wade

Old 07-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Cool

Some evening time pics. I will get the better ones.

Attached Images      
Old 07-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Site Sponsor
Thanks for posting pics...nice rides.

J.Wade

Old 07-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
Thanks for posting pics...nice rides.

J.Wade
I'll put some better ones on tomorrow. I left my memory card in my office.

Old 07-30-2006, 09:43 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Nice car. Let us know what you think of the ride quality with the wheel choice you decided.

Bajo

Last edited by BBGT2; 07-30-2006 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:03 AM
2005s4 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice ride, love black cgt's

any job openings where you work lol i want a cgt

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just got the Bentley GT!