Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Just got the Bentley GT!

Old 08-01-2006, 06:43 AM
dberry7578 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by BBGT2
Nice car. Let us know what you think of the ride quality with the wheel choice you decided.

Bajo
Wheels are being put on today. I will let you know.

Old 08-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
My uncle has a Continental GT (Dark blue/Sadle interior) and everytime I take it out, it's a total hit among the ladies. Girls tend to stop dead in traffic to honk and get me to pull over. Even more so than a ferrari (borrowed a friends) for some reason?? I guess the car exudes class without trying too hard in the case of exotics like ferrari's & Lambos. Honestly, I'd buy a Conti GT before I bought a Ferrari/Lambo. It's a daily driver, fast as hell, and gets the girls. Who needs more!

Old 08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Raz5219
My uncle has a Continental GT (Dark blue/Sadle interior) and everytime I take it out, it's a total hit among the ladies. Girls tend to stop dead in traffic to honk and get me to pull over. Even more so than a ferrari (borrowed a friends) for some reason?? I guess the car exudes class without trying too hard in the case of exotics like ferrari's & Lambos. Honestly, I'd buy a Conti GT before I bought a Ferrari/Lambo. It's a daily driver, fast as hell, and gets the girls. Who needs more!
That is very true, I have had people walk up to me at a bar to tell me that its a nice ride.

Bajo

Old 08-03-2006, 03:14 PM
dberry7578 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by dberry7578
Wheels are being put on today. I will let you know.
The wrong wheels were ordered. They actually ordered the same wheels that I currently have. I was trying to get my current wheels in chrome, but I dont think that I can get them. Oh we'll.

Old 08-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dberry7578
The wrong wheels were ordered. They actually ordered the same wheels that I currently have. I was trying to get my current wheels in chrome, but I dont think that I can get them. Oh we'll.
Interesting mix up