BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M3 takes the one-two punch punch from the c63 and Cayman S-KNOCKOUT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 08:30 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
The new BMW M model has been bashed to death. Frankly I disliked the appearance of the car at first but now slowly converting. The car looks very nice in white, Interlagos blue and graphite. The only solution to those that dislike the car....... Is not buy it.

I honestly do not know where you can purchase a car for under 65k that that has 400+ hp and revs to 8400, talk about driving experience. (AUDI RS4 revs to 8250 and weighs a tad more)

Last edited by kaz555; 11-30-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:13 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
I buy a car for its performance, value, quality, enjoyment etc. NOT FOR ITS ****ING BRAND. I just can't stand people who are so loyal to a brand that they get blind on seeing other cars out there. But somehow, BMW seems to have THE MOST brand buying customers. BMW ****** FTW!!!
Truth.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:19 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DJ
He hit his 1000 post quota to soon! Kidding...ya why don't you post there anymore!!!

You need to get the E46 forum cranking
other than the e92 section there never seems to be too much action. i try to check on it every day but that doesnt always happen. its still a great forum though.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:23 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aus
Just care about "big hp number???" The E9x M3 makes less power than the C63 or RS4, and they knew it all along, but felt it was enough for the model.

The M division has never been about staight line performance. You're full of contradictions. You say how the E46 M3 just looks soo good, and how well it drives, and then pull back in this thread and tell people it's for sale- almost hinting it's not that great of a car.

You also say you're not bashing, but EVERY OPPORTUNITY you get, you "bash" the E90/92 M3, AND have to through in how good the E46 M3 is. Obviously I'm not the only one who has noticed this. And we KNOW the E46 M3 is an excellent car.

Now you talk about the "total package," but ignore how the E92 is considerably faster around The Ring than an E46 M3.
1) i have always liked the way the e46 m3 looks
2) while the new m3 like ones before does have a good overall package it still is terrible to me in the interior and exterior looks depts
3) i want to sell the m3 because as jon said very well, it doesnt quite scratch the itch. it doesnt stir my soul the way a Porsche does.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:41 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
other than the e92 section there never seems to be too much action. i try to check on it every day but that doesnt always happen. its still a great forum though.
Hey when we started the 6 it was a little slow too my man, give it a little more time...all things need to build momentum

Old 12-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by DJ
Hey when we started the 6 it was a little slow too my man, give it a little more time...all things need to build momentum
oh, i know! its def getting there. i did what i could, and still put in a good word when i can.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
Great ........so go buy one already and talk about the positive aspects of those rides and participate in those sections!!! LOL
+10000 I thought I was the only one...

Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 AM
AMGCLS68 is infamous around these parts
stupid BMW!

Old 12-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Formerly 04ImolaZHP
InfamousD is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
I buy a car for its performance, value, quality, enjoyment etc. NOT FOR ITS ****ING BRAND. I just can't stand people who are so loyal to a brand that they get blind on seeing other cars out there. But somehow, BMW seems to have THE MOST brand buying customers. BMW ****** FTW!!!
that's cuz BMW consistently makes excellent cars that are better than the competition that people want to go back and buy (me, i am on my 4th )