Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Evil E is on a distinguished road
Looks good, glad you didnt paint the roof black

Old 12-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Evil E is on a distinguished road
P.S.

22's are too big for that car. Looks good, but rubs when you hammer it down in turns

Old 12-12-2007, 06:34 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
nice ........why were most of the o6's lemoned..

Old 12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
K-TOWN HUSTLER is on a distinguished road
thanks everyone for the comments...

Evil E I feel you bro.
I loved your car on mayas and I had 22"s on my cousin's M5 and had issues, for some reason now, with these wheels, the offset is much better, I haven't beat down on the car yet because of the limitations....
but I can tell from certain feelings of the car so far that they won't be an issue.

drjoe, most of the M5's that were lemon lawed were from transmissions problems I guess with it being the 1st year of the V10, I don't know for sure, I was just told that they lemon lawed a lot of them and my cousin and a few friends had theirs lemon law'd and I know others with transmission/engine issues

but I've beat down that gallardo and done 165 easy. I go hard in the paint!
cruising, driving, I drive my whips, I don't baby them except for when it comes to cleaning them.

you're talking to someone who is a hooligan on 2 wheels, I do 165 on city streets on my bike and mash on 1 wheel, so give me a seatbelt and i'm gonna rip through **** all day.

like I said earlier, I got 24"s on my SRT8 and I beat down 997 carreras and bentley GT's on the streets, if it comes time to hit the canyons, then I got the M5 still and, it's 35% car to me and 65% driver and even on my cousins 22"s on the M5 I was hanging behind with some of those unreal unbelievable handling elise's. get me into a elise and i'lll take out a t-rex in ACH or Ortega highway.
I'll ghost ride the gallardo and crash it into a school before I let someone tell me something don't fit right. if I can drive it without rubbing, then F the horsepower loss, I'll just make up for it with skills.

and really, the M5 isn't fast enough with nitrous for me to worry about going up in wheel size. it looks clean and don't look TOO big. btw, if you roll the rear fenders a little bit (gilbert who used to work for DAZZ and then went to F1 and now is at Status) is the king of rolling a fender. so I know I can mash all day/all night on these wheels and not worry about rubbing.

that gallardo is a cool car, but it's still a gallardo, it's not the Murci, so me and my boy wanted something different for it. it's actually going to go on stocks soon because I really want a GT3 bad. but it has to be the right one with every single option I want and all that.

Last edited by K-TOWN HUSTLER; 12-12-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 PM
mspiredm3 will become famous soon enoughmspiredm3 will become famous soon enough
Lookin good, but those rims look heavy!

Old 12-12-2007, 08:52 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by K-TOWN HUSTLER

there's more pics on the platinum site as well. the wheels are for sale if anyone is interested.

thanks, I'm gonna ask, but George and them usually painted the emblems.
I'm gonna try to see if there are others, because I asked them already.
what wheels are for sale?

Old 12-13-2007, 07:48 PM
supravi is on a distinguished road
cool, didnt know so many nt heads were on 6speed.

are you guys working on something even more crazy now that we have all seen the cali piece?

Old 12-14-2007, 10:01 AM
TTurbonegro is on a distinguished road
ben what up baller...havent seen or heard too mutch of you lately...prolly cuz i been off myspace 4 ever...but i see your are still doing it HARD....anyone who is joking on this dude needs to look him up...but that one pic you do look like the funny looking dude with the ???? suit in the infomercials haha..M5 is dope..wheels are perfect.flat black/gloss black 22x11..no rubbing..how you going to hate on that?..so when you make up some porsche, lambo, and f car logo pieces??

Originally Posted by Memphis
Clean, love the wheels. You that dude that made that N chain for Nas?

^^ all stolen from iceefresh.com

Last edited by TTurbonegro; 12-14-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Jtlacrozmaster will become famous soon enoughJtlacrozmaster will become famous soon enough
Wow man, love that look, nice work!!!! It'd look great with some dark tints too

Old 12-14-2007, 10:30 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
No sir, I don't like it. But I would like to buy a grillz for my toofies. I got FIVE on it yo!

Old 12-14-2007, 01:05 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by K-TOWN HUSTLER
thanks everyone for the comments...

Evil E I feel you bro.
I loved your car on mayas and I had 22"s on my cousin's M5 and had issues, for some reason now, with these wheels, the offset is much better, I haven't beat down on the car yet because of the limitations....
but I can tell from certain feelings of the car so far that they won't be an issue.

drjoe, most of the M5's that were lemon lawed were from transmissions problems I guess with it being the 1st year of the V10, I don't know for sure, I was just told that they lemon lawed a lot of them and my cousin and a few friends had theirs lemon law'd and I know others with transmission/engine issues

but I've beat down that gallardo and done 165 easy. I go hard in the paint!
cruising, driving, I drive my whips, I don't baby them except for when it comes to cleaning them.

you're talking to someone who is a hooligan on 2 wheels, I do 165 on city streets on my bike and mash on 1 wheel, so give me a seatbelt and i'm gonna rip through **** all day.

like I said earlier, I got 24"s on my SRT8 and I beat down 997 carreras and bentley GT's on the streets, if it comes time to hit the canyons, then I got the M5 still and, it's 35% car to me and 65% driver and even on my cousins 22"s on the M5 I was hanging behind with some of those unreal unbelievable handling elise's. get me into a elise and i'lll take out a t-rex in ACH or Ortega highway.
I'll ghost ride the gallardo and crash it into a school before I let someone tell me something don't fit right. if I can drive it without rubbing, then F the horsepower loss, I'll just make up for it with skills.

and really, the M5 isn't fast enough with nitrous for me to worry about going up in wheel size. it looks clean and don't look TOO big. btw, if you roll the rear fenders a little bit (gilbert who used to work for DAZZ and then went to F1 and now is at Status) is the king of rolling a fender. so I know I can mash all day/all night on these wheels and not worry about rubbing.

that gallardo is a cool car, but it's still a gallardo, it's not the Murci, so me and my boy wanted something different for it. it's actually going to go on stocks soon because I really want a GT3 bad. but it has to be the right one with every single option I want and all that.
You are my hero.. Looking for a GT2??

Old 12-14-2007, 01:32 PM
xtc4us is on a distinguished road
Not feeling it.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:49 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Needs white pin stripe around the edges of the wheels to make the wheels look less like spare's.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:42 PM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
looking good... just paint the front kidney frame white and pop the front orange refectors out and spray them white too and your set....

Old 12-14-2007, 05:55 PM
K-TOWN HUSTLER is on a distinguished road
the reflectors will be painted once I get my exhaust ready.
I'm not gonna do a pinstripe, it will kill the look for now, I love it how it is.
again in person, it looks totally different when you even look at it from accross the street. but it's detail, I'm into little to big particular details.

pltmstyle, I was at platinum today from 1:30 to like 2:30 and didn't see you there.

but Evil E, I did see your whip there, love that car mane.

as for jewelry, i'm bout to start icing out my text messages because I've iced out everything else already.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2008 M5 PLATINUM TOUCHED! ;)