BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Two new M3's available in Alabama

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Trill M3 will become famous soon enoughTrill M3 will become famous soon enough
Two new M3's available in Alabama

Had one of our vehicles serviced today and noticed two new M3's in the showroom. Both available at sticker!

08 Coupe
Melbourne Red Metallic
Beige Extended Leather
Premium Package
Technology Package
19"wheels
iPod and USB adapter
HD Radio
Satellite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound

$69,745

08 Sedan

Silverstone Metallic
Fox Red Extended Leather
Premium Package
19" Wheels
Moonroof
iPod USB adapter
Navigation System
HD Radio
Satelite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound

$66,945

BMW of Montgomery...ask for Allen Bridges (334-279-6955)

-Naseem

Old 03-18-2008, 01:59 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
They're chained to the sales floor.

I made the mistake of popping into Germain in Naples yesterday and was figuratively attacked by the finance manager and sales manager. Later, I got multiple emails from one and today a phone call from the other.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:03 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
They're chained to the sales floor.

Yup, the cars that most places have now are not for sale....they are the lures!

Old 03-18-2008, 03:12 PM
The two I listed aren't chained to the floor. They are ready for delivery...first come first served. They will also allow test drives...I was offered a test drive in which I declined.

The sedan has 9 miles on the odometer and the coupe has 14.

I know the GM and the Sales Manager pretty well. Spoke with both of them today...If any one wants either...you can purchase and ride right now!

Old 03-18-2008, 05:45 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
You misunderstand me. By 'chained to the sales floor', I mean no one is buying 'em.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:47 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
yeah even local dealers have them sitting on the floor.
the week of introduction 10k prem.
a week later msrp.
a few months later invoice. SWEET. i guess this is when i wake up.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by jamie
You misunderstand me. By 'chained to the sales floor', I mean no one is buying 'em.
In that case...they are most definitely chained to the floor. Along with the new Blacksaphire over Indi Red $112,00 M6 that they are offering for $102,000.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:48 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Bad market for all including luxury autos.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
for 70-75K out the door, there are SOOOOO MANY BETTER CARS TO BUY. in 15 months, these will be in the low 50s. ill buy one then!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:18 PM
BIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the rough
I can't wait for these car salesman to feel the squeeze. They are such *******s when you talk to them.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:25 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
Local dealership said only the convertible had a waiting list. These will not be a sales hit. I think they will suffer the worst depreciation an M3 has ever seen in 1st two years(read...LEASE this car). This will in turn hit the e46 and e36 values as well.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:35 PM
epbrown01 is on a distinguished road
Well, the E46 M3 values have hit terminal velocity already - they can't fall any faster. And E36 values should be fine, they're pretty much as low as they'll go, unless you start looking at junkers.

I do agree that in a year and a half, we'll start seeing deals on these; I think the sedan will be an excellent value.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:21 AM
RT8_M3 will become famous soon enoughRT8_M3 will become famous soon enough
The color set up on the 4dr is perfect! Too bad I don't need a 4dr.

And it's also good to hear that the dealer isn't marking it up to 107k like some dealers here in cali.