BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Video: Chipped DCT M3 vs. Chipped 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned
Down4it is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by C70Pete
sure I have... I'd buy the M3 hands down.... want me to prove that I've driven both... ok here goes... the 335i has the steering feel of a Toyota Camry... THERE... now do you believe me? hee hee

No, now i know you are full of crap.... If you would have said something like the M3 is an all around ok car but the 335 kills it with torque and beats it with an $800 ecu upgrade then people would believe you

Old 11-17-2008, 09:29 PM
C70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these parts
ok... you got me there... but what we cam away with (including my buddy who owns M3 ZCP edition)

335 + chip = garbage for guys who can't afford an M3! but with all the mods and upgrades and new turbos you'll be buying for the 335i (cause they will keep overheating and blowing) just buy the real deal... M3 !

Old 11-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
LOL ah mann Oren take this fools lunch money ASAP... I dunno what these guys are talking about the M3 isn't that much better then alot of cars I guess that ///M badge really something. I also don't know how they came to the conclusion that 335 owners can't afford an M3? last I checked that ****s are leasing for the same as my old 335 did a few months ago BMW has to give them away because no one wants it. The 335 on the other hand can't stay in stock unless its used. WOW I really want to see this run for myself I might make an effort depending on when this goes down. Let me know the details I'll be a camara car in the CL haha... And C70pete shut up no one asked you go drive your camry somewhere.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned
tek818 is on a distinguished road
wow.. .u m3 fanbois are absolutely dreaming. The M badge doesn't add THAT much horsepower. It certainly will take F/I for an E9x M3 to compete with a stage 3 335i in a straight line.

You are, as Jmoney so eloquently put it, about to get your lunch money taken by your younger and stronger brother...

Last edited by tek818; 11-17-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned
BowTieBruiser is on a distinguished road
Hey Curi0 let's see what your M3 can do--we're all waiting. Not gonna back down are ya? You wanna run your M against my Z06 and get your stomach pumped M is a nice car but no need to be defensive boi! Take you down hard with BOW TIE PRIDE!

Anyway let the real race commence.

M3 DCT

vs

335i

May the best man win.

Regards,
Kenneth

Old 11-17-2008, 09:56 PM
C70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these partsC70Pete is infamous around these parts
keep telling yourself that palsy... all that $$ you've invested... YOUR HOLDING THE BAG BOY... HA HA HA... M3 gonna clean you out and its gonna sound bad *** doing it... and at the end of the day its worth more than your car cause your engine blew up...

335i on the track = POS (good for 2-3 laps... then KABOOM... hahahahah) now I see what you guys mean... YOUR FASTER UNTIL YOUR TURBOS GO BOOOOOM... HA HA HA....

Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Banned
c70pete = dirty diapers!

keep telling yourself that palsy... all that $$ you've invested... YOUR HOLDING THE BAG BOY... HA HA HA... M3 gonna clean you out and its gonna sound bad *** doing it... and at the end of the day its worth more than your car cause your engine blew up...

335i on the track = POS (good for 2-3 laps... then KABOOM... hahahahah) now I see what you guys mean... YOUR FASTER UNTIL YOUR TURBOS GO BOOOOOM... HA HA HA....

Old 11-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice

Go read a book all these 335 owners I've dealt with I've only heard of 1 turbo blowing and that's because the idiot owner installed an intake and left something logged in the intake and turbo sucked it in and it blew that was the 1 and only case I've heard of other then that everything else were just stories with no Proof whatsover. Saying something stupid like the turbos are gonna blow is about as dumb as that old hag saying "obama is an arab". I've logged over 60k miles combined on two different 335 with NO problems. Like I said go clean you Camry hubcaps.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Z06... there is classy car... lol.. you don't need a back seat cause your girlfriend will be in the back seat of my M3 !!!!

lets get the race on the track biatch...

CORVETTE = AMERICAN TRASH

Old 11-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Banned
my trash will out accelerate, out brake, out turn your car son

suk a

Z06... there is classy car... lol.. you don't need a back seat cause your girlfriend will be in the back seat of my M3 !!!!

lets get the race on the track biatch...

CORVETTE = AMERICAN TRASH

Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by BowTieBruiser
my trash will out accelerate, out brake, out turn your car son

suk a

how impressive.... do you have a mullet?

Old 11-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Banned
no but youll have one when my 5.7L spits the wind of god in your ricey face.

how impressive.... do you have a mullet?

Old 11-17-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Down4it
You probably havent driven **** E-thugger Dont talk about wendys fat ***, i dont want you to get all excited...
Seriously, you need to shut up, no one in their right mind would rather have a 335 than an M3 if money wasn't an issue.

If you actually knew your aftermarket BMW tuning, you would know that once M3's get boost, game over. I don't even need turbos or forced induction to spank you as is.

Last edited by CURI0; 11-17-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BowTieBruiser
Hey Curi0 let's see what your M3 can do--we're all waiting. Not gonna back down are ya? You wanna run your M against my Z06 and get your stomach pumped M is a nice car but no need to be defensive boi! Take you down hard with BOW TIE PRIDE!

Anyway let the real race commence.

M3 DCT

vs

335i

May the best man win.

Regards,
Kenneth
All you have is a Z06? I was planning on running against a Veyron, you know, a car in the M3's class.

So you have a C5? I hope it is stronger than the Heads/Cam C5 I beat down last week.

Seriously, are you retarded? What business does your Z06 have here? I have pairs of shoes worth more than C5 Z06's, get out of here with that junk.

Last edited by CURI0; 11-17-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by tek818
wow.. .u m3 fanbois are absolutely dreaming. The M badge doesn't add THAT much horsepower. It certainly will take F/I for an E9x M3 to compete with a stage 3 335i in a straight line.

You are, as Jmoney so eloquently put it, about to get your lunch money taken by your younger and stronger brother...
How many people with low posts counts, and or registering now, is he going to have post for him? It won't take F/I for the M3, it doesn't need it now for weak competition, if you can even call a 335 competition. The one thing 335 owners hang on to is their precious straight line speed, which is overrated as is.

Yes, I already saw what one modded 335 did to me, I strained my neck looking backward to see where it was.

Last edited by CURI0; 11-17-2008 at 11:11 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Chipped DCT M3 vs. Chipped 335