BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

WALD introduces wet CF version of E60M5 aerokit, cost drops from $7,000 to $4,200

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
WALD introduces wet CF version of E60M5 aerokit, cost drops from $7,000 to $4,200

WALD originally introduced their aerokit for the E60 M5 in dry carbon. While extremely lightweight and durable, the cost to produce was astronomical and thus the retail price of $7,000 was quite high considering market conditions. Now, they have introduced a wet carbon version that reduces the retail price down to $4,200.

If anyone is interested, please let us know, the first batch of parts is on the way to the US.

*note - rear wing sold separately

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-28-2009, 10:37 PM
FNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the roughFNR32 is a jewel in the rough
You know, that's not horrible. It's one of the more decent looking kits I have seen come from WALD.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:32 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
hmm,what`s the deal with those screws on the air inlets?
not a good option imo

like the rear wing though

Old 01-29-2009, 03:04 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
They should have left it alone.

Old 01-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I love it, well I better since I've already ordered a kit when it was dry CF.
The screw heads should be shot in black.
I'm liking the rear diffuser more each time I look at it.

Looking forward to the new style.

Ranger

Old 01-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Banned
s.chaudry has a spectacular aura abouts.chaudry has a spectacular aura abouts.chaudry has a spectacular aura about
now, that is sick!!

Old 01-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Juan is your car done yet? Love to see some pics

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 01-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Diablito is on a distinguished road
wow I love this BK....the rear look very nice, I agree with Juan the screws should be in blk.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:22 PM
keang24 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I love it, well I better since I've already ordered a kit when it was dry CF.
The screw heads should be shot in black.
I'm liking the rear diffuser more each time I look at it.

Looking forward to the new style.

Ranger
looking forward to pics and your feedback on fitment, Juan.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:04 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
very nice

Old 01-31-2009, 12:38 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Not feeling the brake inlet ducts. Everything else looks great

Old 04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
invincible569 is on a distinguished road
What does the kit include? Even the front kidneys? and possibly wheels?

Old 04-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
no front kidneys or wheels, sorry

Old 04-07-2009, 07:21 PM
invincible569 is on a distinguished road
Can you buy the front separately? If so, PM price

Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
sending PM now

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WALD introduces wet CF version of E60M5 aerokit, cost drops from $7,000 to $4,200