BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Why people think BMW drivers are ******s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 04:58 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Why people think BMW drivers are ******s

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20SNM...layer_embedded

Quote from the Mazda MS3 driver:

"Memorial Day Weekend driving on Calaveras Road in Northern California...

BMW 335i pulls out in front and was driving enthusiastically down this sweet road. I decided to join in and thought we were having a great time until I get a nice little brake check. Once we got to a complete stop the BMW driver got out and had some nice and wonderful things to say."

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 06-07-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
I would have pepper sprayed him and pitched his keys into the bushes.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
jerks come in all sizes and drive all types of cars...this one just happened to be in a BMW...it is not prudent these days to play with someone you don't know on a public road...also may have been a put up job

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-07-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
I've never met/seen someone like that in a BMW.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
ive never seen that before either. Surprising.
That seemed like a normal drive to me.
Sorry that happened.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:51 PM
solekeeper is on a distinguished road
hm, I wonder what he would have done that had it been an M in his rear view.
Would've handled him very nicely in those twisties. He probably would have pulled over.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:14 PM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
I was expecting the Mazda to be tailgating but the guy wasn't even close. Crazy driver who happens to drive a BMW.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:47 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i guess he didn't want to be fked around in the asse by a little sheitbox.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:51 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
lmao, that was funny

Old 06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
sly1types is on a distinguished road
You know it's in a Liberal NON CC state, otherwise he wouldn't have approached him like that.

but like some one else said ****** drive anything....

Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
kba
kba is on a distinguished road
that guy is a certified ******r

Old 06-08-2010, 12:03 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
What an A...H? If he did not like it, he could slow down and let you pass?
Someday he might find real issue. I really like to see him run with tail between his legs.

Last edited by aroonkl; 06-08-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
That type of behavior will one day end up getting the guy a gun to his head...what a *****!
Peter

Old 06-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
If this was real, then one day that guy will run into the wrong guy and get his lights put out. There's always someone bigger and tougher.
This guy would have $h!t his shorts if the other guy took his Glock out.
Never leave home without it.

Ranger

Old 06-08-2010, 09:00 AM
pimp4cheddar is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
If this was real, then one day that guy will run into the wrong guy and get his lights put out. There's always someone bigger and tougher.
This guy would have $h!t his shorts if the other guy took his Glock out.
Never leave home without it.

Ranger

^^^Werd...

I would have killed to see the guy in the Mazda pull out a piece...what a dick...

I've seen a guy get out of his car at a red light and punch the guy in front of him in the face because he got in front of him off...I couldn't even laugh...I was so upset with the fact that someone had ***** to do that in broad day-light...

There always someone upset on the road. I honestly try NOT to race or play with anyone at all...people are weird...

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 06-08-2010 at 09:02 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why people think BMW drivers are ******s