BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Warning to All 996TT and GT2 owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Gabriel will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SCM3
Yes some guys were already bashing on the M3 before i even posted, i was talking about those few individuals. And i said nothing wrong it wasnt an opinion, they were filling the thread with false information and i came on with facts to counter them. Again it wasnt opinions, we were talking about facts.
Come on Vik, you even defended the M3 against me. I ve had 3 and 20.000 posts on M3forum... Don't qualify as an M3 hater.

It's a car with advantages and disadvantages. Like every other car. If I were the chief engineer behind its development I might have felt offended. But since I am not, you can pur fire on an M3 and put it out with **** and I won't care. As I wouldn't care for any other car.

We are not our cars. Keep it in mind.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
What about this beattles classic "these are words of wisdom, let it be, let it be."

Byron

Old 01-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
FWIW, a stock Evo can beat a stock M3 (yes, even w/SMG II). Been there, done that.

I am still trying to figure out when M3s (minus the E30) made the leap from commonplace car to performance icon in the vein of the 911/Vette/Viper/Ferrari/etc. The M3's a nice car, sure, but come on now. The only people I know that prefer an M3 to a 911 are certain Asian chicks I met in San Diego.
drivers race

Old 01-07-2007, 02:15 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
You know, when your very first post in the thread starts out by saying "this thread is filled with posts by guys who think they know what they're talking about, but really don't know much at all," it's hard for you to blame anyone but yourself for where this ended up. Because that's not saying you disagree with what's been written and you have a different opinion. It's saying you disagree, they don't know what they're talking about, and your opinion is better and more important than theirs.

It's funny, then, when later you whine about how you thought this could be a mature and civil discussion, when you opened with that line and took it immediately to that level.

Interesting people skills. Must be nice to be so smart, but hard to see if you are so smart how you can't see you are the one who started this with your first lines, long before anybody in here had said word one to you.
Exactamundo, he came in here calling people PU$$Y for giving him negative rep and cowards for not posting their names, yet we turned it into a childish argument. He calls out several people who disagreed with him and made valid points, yet we are ignorant. Is this backwards week or something?

It's obvious this is a young kid which I have said several times but the fact remains that you have to give respect to earn it and he has done neither.

Old 01-07-2007, 02:23 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
Wow, this thread has sure gone a long way!
Guys try and refrain from the personal attacks as that is a forum rule.

DJ, thanks for being cool about it and not deleting the thread or closing it. Glad to see you're giving us a chance to cool if off a little but keep it moving.

Everyone, REP this mother f**ker!

Old 01-07-2007, 03:59 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SCM3
Well to be honest you dont really have a fast car, i didnt make anything up. If you got butthurt about it its too bad. Seems like alot of you guys cannot handle the TRUTH. I havent lied once...

I really wouldnt like to see you in a BMW, relax its just a damn car. If you cant see yourself (your too good for a 60k car) in a BMW then i feel bad b/c you must only drive Porsche's or Ferrari's... Im not a liar and a BS'r like you so i wont bash on Porsche. I love cars and im not a 1 brand little *****...
i don't really care if i have a fast car... as long as i know i have the BETTER car ... i don't bash anyother manufacture... i just bash BMW M3s... due to their owner's ignorant personalities... and trust me you are not the only one... due to the resale value of M3s these days... anyone with a M3 think they are the king of the road, let alone a 1300hp one... i really don't care if you think i am a BS'r either... and guess what i am not a one brand little ***** either... but you sure seem to be BMW's little *****... and sure hell we can handle the truth... your car is faster than my NO DOUBT... but at the end its still only a B-M-W... am i pissing you off??? GOOD!!!

Alan

Old 01-07-2007, 04:01 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ
Wow, this thread has sure gone a long way!
Guys try and refrain from the personal attacks as that is a forum rule.
come on DJ... this guy is doing all the personal attack since day one!

Alan

Old 01-07-2007, 04:18 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
come on DJ... this guy is doing all the personal attack since day one!

Alan
I'd say the personal attacks have gone both ways in this one.

Old 01-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I'd say the personal attacks have gone both ways in this one.
retaliation is sometimes needed... but i admit it was my bad...

Alan