BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

335 1st turbo upgrade ...

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
RD Sport makes really awesome stuff

Old 06-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
great so this entire thread was bs... and lead me on to read 11 pages only to find out everything you said in the beginning was not true and you CANNOT tune it as of now

thanks for wasting my time, i know where i won't be buying wheels from in the future

Old 06-30-2007, 04:00 PM
shiznut123 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fantasma
great so this entire thread was bs... and lead me on to read 11 pages only to find out everything you said in the beginning was not true and you CANNOT tune it as of now

thanks for wasting my time, i know where i won't be buying wheels from in the future
You didn't have to read it

Old 06-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
i did because i am considering getting a 335i and was looking for go-fast options, and i was really into this thread then all of a sudden get scammed

Old 06-30-2007, 04:43 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fantasma
i did because i am considering getting a 335i and was looking for go-fast options, and i was really into this thread then all of a sudden get scammed
How did you get scammed? No one was selling you anything.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
wow i give up ..sorry i tired to upgrade my turbos ...and share it with you all ...and by the way call RD they dont have **** .......its text on a page ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:32 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Ignore the idiots, some of us still have intelligence and would like to keep up to date on your project!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:06 AM
bnj
bnj is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wheelB
wow i give up ..sorry i tired to upgrade my turbos ...and share it with you all ...and by the way call RD they dont have **** .......its text on a page ...
Well, I'm not surprised they don't have it ready. It's not that easy..
Just keep on going! Hope you get the engine management in order!

Old 07-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned
crazy1323 can only hope to improve
Ben, i understand that this is a project. My last BMW was a project car its entire life and was always being tinkered with. I assume this si what you are doing with your car.

First off, this thread has nothing to do with Ben's wheel business. This project is on the side and it not "in development" for any kind of kit. On my car i made my own custom, madrel bent exhaust. From start of project to finish was about 6 months. I was not hurrying to sell the product, much like ben is doing.

For the people saying that you will not buy wheels from him.....Are you serious, the fact that he is not working on this project means that he is working with customers probably.

Sadly, if this negative attitude continues I would reccomend that been have this entire thread deleted.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:39 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
ben, i knew that was your car at prototech!

anyway, good luck on this project, and **** all the haters!

Old 07-14-2007, 04:12 PM
WTRacing has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Any pics of the car?

and yeah, projects take time it all about trial and error, good luck with your tunning

Old 07-16-2007, 01:05 PM
PIXC55 is on a distinguished road
i was so excited about the car i bought it!
im hoping to finish the tuning soon ! as soon as ben tells me and then we will post dyno numbers and some pics .......CAR FEELS amazing right now even on limp mode on the highway it feels pretty damn fast ..... sounds great and craftmanship is superb !!!! we will keep you guys posted

Old 07-16-2007, 01:30 PM
omarm is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PIXC55
i was so excited about the car i bought it!
im hoping to finish the tuning soon ! as soon as ben tells me and then we will post dyno numbers and some pics .......CAR FEELS amazing right now even on limp mode on the highway it feels pretty damn fast ..... sounds great and craftmanship is superb !!!! we will keep you guys posted
Congrats. Car looks really good. Did you keep the Brembos and HRE's.

Old 07-16-2007, 02:13 PM
PIXC55 is on a distinguished road
Hre's Gone ,i Have Brembos Waiting New Hre's For It ,right Now On Matte Finish Vossen Wheels With Incredible Offsets Look Better Than The Hre's