Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softronic plenum or IPD plenum?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TighTT
Im really beginning to think that you're a little touched in the head.

Hey,TighTT

I seem to understand the logic behind your posts, but Porschepet's posts seem like winding roads with no warning signs, but maybe that's just his style.

Maybe you and I should study up on the Anime series Naruto and then we might be able to understand Porschepet or maybe not.

Last edited by Slowcart; 01-28-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
slowcart

TighTT, I am not some stupid japanese Ninja that you think I am .There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. Cheers. GB has cleared the air of any unn ecassary hatred .Let us all be friends

Last edited by Fluid987; 01-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Let's all have a big hug and be happy that the Cayman truly does rock

http://www.sharkwerks.com/news.php?news_id=121

Thanks to RSS & EVO for helping to make one kick-**** Croc!

Old 01-29-2009, 08:28 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porschepet
TighTT, I am not some stupid japanese Ninja that you think I am .There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. Cheers. GB has cleared the air of any unn ecassary hatred .Let us all be friends
Yikes. Yet another award winning post. Lets dissect this one together...shall we??

"I am not some stupid japanese Ninja that you think I am"

Huh??????

"GB has cleared the air of any unn ecassary hatred"

HUH????????

My previous comment(s) still stands.

*edit*
Are your posts supposed to come with some sort of secret decoder ring that I never received?

Last edited by TighTT; 01-29-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:32 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
TighTT's ego.

I feel that ego is a thing that people have a huge problem with, unneccesarily. It is one of the first and loudest complaints I get when venturing into a new forum. I find all these complaints boring and uncontributory, detracting from the flow and constructive effort of the forum in general.

More to the point, I find that the people who complain the most about another's ego are those who have the most of it themselves. They feel threatened by the rival ego, and feel the need to deflate him.

This leads to needless flame wars and ruffled feelings, and little constructive effort. I personally see little difference between self-confidence and egoism, and believe there to be no difference at all. I think the proper method to deal with it is to completely ignore the egotistical statements, and focus instead of the merits of what that person has to say, until one can properly appreciate egoism and what it does for people.

I think egoism is a natural and healthy attitude in people, one to be encouraged. If it cannot be encouraged, it should at least be ignored. We all need to have our self-esteems stroked, and giving positive reactions instead of negative ones goes a long way towards building community and trust.

Witness the anime series Naruto, where any degree of egoism is expected and encouraged of the ninjas that populate Konoha. Yet Konoha is one of the most tightly knit communities you can find, bound by idealogy and comaradarie.

Surely you cannot read the writings of Maddox or Tucker Max and not have some sense of awe at their self-proclaimed awesomeness. They are awesome, whether we wish to acknowledge that or not, both having been able to amass a horde of people just waiting for their next piece.

If you have issues with arguments, please feel free to point out where and how you think they are wrong. But keep any purely reactionary arguments in your head for a little while before you air them out, will you? It will mean less wasted time for me and the rest of the group as I won't have to answer your pointless and non-constructive assertions.
The Hypocrisy-Charge Bias: accusing one’s political opponents of inconsistency or hypocrisy, but ignoring its equal application to one’s political friends. It's everywhere. It is committed by Democrats, Republicans, liberals, and conservatives.

Think about this before you make such an accusation.
My "ego"?!?!? Are you daft??
I have a problem with you not making sense and typing extremely odd comments....thats about it.

Maybe its my "ego" thats controlling what you're typing??

Old 01-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Let's all have a big hug and be happy that the Cayman truly does rock

http://www.sharkwerks.com/news.php?news_id=121

Thanks to RSS & EVO for helping to make one kick-**** Croc!
Ah...a breath of fresh air into this thread!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TighTT
Ah...a breath of fresh air into this thread!!!

TighTT,

I agree and I think Sharky has the right idea and is in a nice way encouraging us to get back on the topic, but the "decoder ring" and "typing control" comments were LOL funny.

Last edited by Slowcart; 01-30-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Slowcart
TighTT,

I agree and I think Sharky has the right idea and is in a nice way encouraging us to get back on the topic

Agreed.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
TighTT/Slowcart

The Only Thing Agreed upon so far is that You both are a bunch of Bias Shills and your opinions obviously have some stake in the IPD and how many sales are made .Now I see why Ken Moderates with such Care In the CC to eliminate such Fan boy shills from trying destroy GREAT vendors reputations for their OWN personal gain.The TRUTH !! has Been Exposed, now go to your Cave with maximum fanboy shillspeed!!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM
The Only Thing Agreed upon so far is that You both are a bunch of Bias Shills and your opinions obviously have some stake in the IPD and how many sales are made .Now I see why Ken Moderates with such Care In the CC to eliminate such Fan boy shills from trying destroy GREAT vendors reputations for their OWN personal gain.The TRUTH !! has Been Exposed, now go to your Cave with maximum fanboy shillspeed!!
LOL...I have more of a reputation (15 + years) in the Porsche/Audi/VW scene than you ever will. I have literally hundreds of referenced all across the US who can vouch for my sincerity.
Just because I expressed my feelings of enjoying the RSS/EVO setup more than the Softronic doesn't make me a "shill". I invite anyone in the tri-state area to meet me, drive my car, and even view my receipts from BOTH vendors to see than I am a FULL paying customer for both EVO AND Softronic.

Your arguments hold no water.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
I think this thread has run it's course.

Closed.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
you really need to calm down. Just the overuse of capital letters should be an infraction.