Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tech1-110 Forged Wheels in Black Anodized

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Tech1-110 Forged Wheels in Black Anodized

More Tech1-110 pics, this time in Black Hard Anodized finish.
These are customer supplied pictures and the wheels are so black that he had a tough time shooting them.
These are 7.4kg and 8.4 Kg respectively. The hard anodized finish adds no weight to the wheel. These also have the optional Tech1-R Pro Lightening package.

Attached Images     
Old 07-17-2010, 04:36 PM
kaotic504 has a spectacular aura aboutkaotic504 has a spectacular aura aboutkaotic504 has a spectacular aura about
very nice, now i hope your customer sells me his Spyder wheels.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Awesome look!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
Ditto !

Old 07-21-2010, 09:18 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, that's MY car!

I love these wheels. For me, weight savings was paramount so Mike offered their "Tech1-R Pro Lightening Package" which shaves more weight and provides the swiss cheese look and shaves down the outer rim area.

To me the wheels scream of serious engineering design and are "anti-bling".

Brake and steering feel much improved. Couldn't be happier with how they turned out. mike@forgedalloysusa.com will hook you up.

Attached Images   
Old 07-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sayboy
Hey, that's MY car!

I love these wheels. For me, weight savings was paramount so Mike offered their "Tech1-R Pro Lightening Package" which shaves more weight and provides the swiss cheese look and shaves down the outer rim area.

To me the wheels scream of serious engineering design and are "anti-bling".

Brake and steering feel much improved. Couldn't be happier with how they turned out. mike@forgedalloysusa.com will hook you up.
Thanks for the kind words.
I think they look really "hardcore" on the car!

I heard you really put them to the TEST at Laguna.
I just love that track. I only raced motorcycles there (long ago) but what a challenging place.

Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tech1_Mike
Thanks for the kind words.
I think they look really "hardcore" on the car!

I heard you really put them to the TEST at Laguna.
I just love that track. I only raced motorcycles there (long ago) but what a challenging place.
Hardcore is the word.

Laguna was great, did three days two weekends ago. Swapped wheels from side to side to even tire wear and they are SO light. It was a definite difference in feel between the Forged Alloys wheels and the OE wheels on the same track.

The wheels attracted a LOT of attention.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
looks great

Old 07-22-2010, 07:58 PM
cwf86 is on a distinguished road
Looks like Volks Racing CE28. Very neat though!

Old 07-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Similar?

Originally Posted by cwf86
Looks like Volks Racing CE28. Very neat though!
Well, the Volk CE28 is a wheel and it does have 10 spokes.
I guess similarity is in the eye of the beholder.

Attached Images   
Old 07-22-2010, 10:05 PM
P-car Fan is on a distinguished road
Look great!