Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here's the new cayman!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Here's the new cayman!

Here it is.

Well, here it is folks!!!

Still a bit of camo on it obviously.

The front and rear lights are still covered up and the lower driving light will probably be round like the current Cayman not like the one pictured which is the same as the current Boxster.

The back hatch also still looks slightly covered up. There will be more glass when the camo is removed.

Notice the slightly different looking rear bumper.

But all in all the least covered up Cayman to date.

Last edited by hawc; 11-15-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Cool, looks like an even better 911.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:33 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Looks cool! The front radiator intake area looks huge - pretty aggressive looking car.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
StockKiller is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry, I just don't like it... I love the 981 boxster...
Maybe it looks better in person... I'm still n love with my cayman r...
I also added a gt3 rs to the family...so who knows what the he ll I think... I ve been pretty delusional lately...

Last edited by StockKiller; 11-15-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:01 PM
rotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait until they officially reveal it.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:05 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Panamera minus two doors....

Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 AM
rotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura aboutrotaz has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by B8_RDC
Haha I was actually thinking the same thing as well.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Former Vendor
Euroteck Racing is on a distinguished road
I really like it! The front bumper looks really nice, and love the side scoops!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:03 AM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Funny, I think the new 991 looks exactly like a two door Panamera. To me this car has a more sporting edge to it, less of a GT look about it.

I'm not living the 991 but I think this car will look good in person. Especially as a part of the more sporting wing of Porsche (Boxster, Cayman, 961,918). Those cars all seem to have similar lights and flatter fenders and sides.

The tail lights are Panamera like though.

We will see it soon

Old 11-16-2012, 10:01 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like it's channeling a little 928 in the booty...

Old 11-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Dr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by B8_RDC
Exactly. I'll hold judgement until I see one in person though. The new Boxster did improve upon the design of the old one.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:10 AM
I think a lot of you are getting thrown off by the fake headlight/tailights.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Atob is on a distinguished road
nice!

Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 AM
russdc is a name known to allrussdc is a name known to allrussdc is a name known to allrussdc is a name known to allrussdc is a name known to allrussdc is a name known to all
I love it! Can't wait to see it live

Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
I think it looks great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's the new cayman!