Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2005 Boxster S with new wheels!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 09:20 AM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
2005 Boxster S with new wheels!

I recently upgraded my 2005 Boxster S with new wheels. They are 19" SSR GT3s finished in Bright Satin with a polished lip. I have the same type wheels on my 996TT and I just love them. I think they are a beautiful wheel and as a plus they are fairly inexpensive. The tires are the Michelin Pilot Sports.

I bought them from Damon at TireRack http://www.tirerack.com. He really hooked me up! His direct number is 800-428-8355 ext. 643.

Here are some pics...

Chuck

Attached Images  

Last edited by chucksweet; 08-13-2005 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:21 AM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
more.

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2005, 09:23 AM
another pic

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2005, 10:33 AM
integrate is on a distinguished road
Damn Chucksweet those are great looking wheels on the Boxster, I love the look with the red Calipers in the wheel opening. And btw you have a awesome collection of cars, and if you dont get on the list for the F430 how about a Gallardo or Murc??

Old 08-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by integrate
Damn Chucksweet those are great looking wheels on the Boxster, I love the look with the red Calipers in the wheel opening. And btw you have a awesome collection of cars, and if you dont get on the list for the F430 how about a Gallardo or Murc??
I did almost buy a Gallardo a few months back, but I didn't fit in it very well and I thought it looked kind of cheap on the inside.

I actually would like to get a Murc some day. They are just depreciating so fast, that I would need to find a great deal.

I really want the F430...argh

Thanks
Chuck

Old 08-13-2005, 11:29 AM
BAD ASH is on a distinguished road
The look is awsome, just be careful, SSR has a reputation of not making strong wheels.

In other sites they say SSR stands for Super Soft Rims.
but then again you only hear all the negative stuff.

Last edited by BAD ASH; 08-13-2005 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:45 AM
xxJTxx is on a distinguished road
wheels look great! nice job.

Old 08-13-2005, 11:48 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by chucksweet
I did almost buy a Gallardo a few months back, but I didn't fit in it very well and I thought it looked kind of cheap on the inside.

I actually would like to get a Murc some day. They are just depreciating so fast, that I would need to find a great deal.

I really want the F430...argh

Thanks
Chuck

The gallardo is more roomier than the murci. on the inside.

Old 08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by ShankGT2
The gallardo is more roomier than the murci. on the inside.
Really? even in headroom?...I thought the Murc had more headroom.

Chuck

Old 09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Nice touch... The car looks gorgeous!!