Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman GT4 VRtuned ECU Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Cayman GT4 VRtuned ECU Flash

The Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 is a animal that only gets better with performance parts and a ECU Tune. VR Tuned is able to flash the new SDI9 Cayman GT4 3.8L via the OBDII port to allow customers worldwide to take advantage of our tuning. The 981 GT4 receives a custom tune that provides the car with faster throttle response, more low end torque, and harder pull through the revs. This is not a “off the shelf” map from a handheld but a unique calibration for your vehicle. Utilizing the DimSport handheld unit, we take a matching software ID to custom tune your car to the modifications you have. With gains of 20 horsepower, the overall driving performance you feel on the road and the track cannot be replicated from a basic dyno run. If you are looking to truly enhance your Porsche 981 Cayman GT4, then a ECU flash is definitely recommended.

Our customer had his reflashed as pictured below. When writing the large file, it is always recommended to use a battery charger or tender. After flashed, he immediately took it out and show some acceleration videos. His reviews on the Cayman forums and Facebook groups give a perfect first hand representation of the performance increase.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 05-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor
Offering 6speed specials on all VRtuned products, PM for more information

Old 06-16-2016, 09:57 AM
tskeen is on a distinguished road
Would love to do a roll on with my stock GT4 beside a tuned GT4. Say a slow 3rd gear roll up into 4th. If the tuned car pulled away I'd be a buyer. I bet many others would as well. I happen to have access to a "test track" in east TN.

Old 06-25-2016, 08:43 AM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tskeen
Would love to do a roll on with my stock GT4 beside a tuned GT4. Say a slow 3rd gear roll up into 4th. If the tuned car pulled away I'd be a buyer. I bet many others would as well. I happen to have access to a "test track" in east TN.

^agree^