Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
silver_6r is on a distinguished road
Vancouver 6speeders!!

HI all...

this is just a quick poll to find out how many of you are a memeber of PCA

thanks...

if you are not a member and want to be...follow the link or call PCA directly...

http://www.pca-cwr.org/index.php?mod...position=30:30

Last edited by silver_6r; 11-27-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:07 PM
silver_6r is on a distinguished road
wow..dont everyone respond at once..three people INCLUDING ME!!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
jpclinging is on a distinguished road
Yeah I'm a member too, although I've never been to a meeting....

Old 01-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
Member since 2007, the PCA-CWR are an active and cordial group.

Old 02-02-2008, 02:26 PM
KaOsTiK is on a distinguished road
hmm.. site down? thought i'd check it out since i have no idea who they are

Old 02-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Edgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura aboutEdgemontvillage has a spectacular aura about
PCA CWR site sees to be fine, try this link:

http://www.pca-cwr.org/

Old 02-02-2008, 10:05 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
my UCR membership will probably lapse.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:13 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Just Joined 6 Speed, starting to make my way through the different forums.

I am a PCA-CWR member. I know your handle from the PCA-CWR forum, I am edward_generation on that one.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:14 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Edgemontvillage
Member since 2007, the PCA-CWR are an active and cordial group.
Edgemont, I think I have seen your car in the village. I live in that area as well. Come out the the first BBC.

Ed

Old 02-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Silver_6r, its a small world, yep I'm often in the village. I made it to 3 BBC's last year (busy travel schedule) however plan to attend a few more in 2008 plus some DE's on both sides of the border. Look forward to seeing you there in March.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Whoops, the last post was intended for NorthVan997C2S.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by Edgemontvillage
Silver_6r, its a small world, yep I'm often in the village. I made it to 3 BBC's last year (busy travel schedule) however plan to attend a few more in 2008 plus some DE's on both sides of the border. Look forward to seeing you there in March.
I have signed up for the Weissach Seattle DE on Sept 8, and I will do 4 in Mission this year. I may find a few others in the summer as they come up, which DE's do you attend?

BTW I have a Seal Grey 997S with Carrera Classics.

Ed

Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Last year I attended 1 DE at Mission in the fall hosted by Parkshore/Driving Unlimited, that's it. I haven't decided on the schedule for this year although PIR and Kent may be on the dance card. I'm Mission-curious with the recent changes to turn 1 and elimination of T8. I am also toying with the idea of selling the 4S Cab for a coupe as Cabs aren't great track cars in terms of safety. Depending how the deals play out it could mean a couple more track days.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I am going to Driving Unlimited's day on March 23 at Mission. Did you like there guidance? I love the coupe's lines. I think that Cab's are great, but the roof is up more days then it is down in Vancouver, so I find it hard to justify the cost. You have a C4, do you drive in the snow?

Old 02-21-2008, 01:06 PM
The Driving Unlimited instructors were excellent IMO, there are a few active racers amongst them so they "get it". Dealer sponsored DE's are a mixed bag as there isn't much track experience in the group. BTW, DU has a DE contract with the RCMP. No snow-days for me with PS2's - zero traction. I'll be out of town on business March 23rd so I won't be attending the PCA DE. Have fun.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vancouver 6speeders!!