Any Canadian Evo supercharged cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Any Canadian Evo supercharged cars?

Hi guys, I'm really tempted to get this kit, wanted to know if there is anyone that has one and where did you get it installed.....evo suggested my local dealer....frankly I'd opt to install it myself before taking it to my dealer....

let me know your impressions!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:47 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
Sharp,

PM jungzilla, he's in toronto and has one.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Hey Omar, it's been awhile.... what happened? did you get out of the porsche business?

Old 11-29-2007, 07:15 AM
Howdy,

yeah i'm stopping that for now.
It stopped being fun when you had to rely on a certain segment of import enthusiasts who shan't be mentioned, have no idea about the economics associated with importing parts and nickel and dime you all the time. if only there were more porsche enthusiasts up here, it would have been great as most of us recognize a good product, make reasonable offers and a deal is done.

I'm going back to being a regular enthusiast and will just enjoy driving and racing cars.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
sell it it and buy a TT... EVO SC is just as fast as a Stock TT, wit a TT Power is End-less...

Omar stop whining...

Old 11-29-2007, 01:26 PM
^ i'm not whining zook, i'm ranting...didn't they teach u the diff at skool?

how's the C4S running?

Old 11-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
didn't they teach u the diff at skool?

how's the C4S running?
lol no... im studying Automotive Tech, they teach us to swear at Parts...

C4S is sitting at Autowerks getting ready for the Snow...

How about your beater, are you selling it yet or no?

PS: Halo 3 tonite 8pm

Old 11-29-2007, 05:17 PM
jumper5836 has a spectacular aura aboutjumper5836 has a spectacular aura about
Zookie, can you install an evo cold air intake yet?

Old 11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sharp
Hi guys, I'm really tempted to get this kit, wanted to know if there is anyone that has one and where did you get it installed.....evo suggested my local dealer....frankly I'd opt to install it myself before taking it to my dealer....

let me know your impressions!
I believe pfaff tuning has stoped doing installs on them. I would recommend you get Ruf to do thiers.

Call up Pfaff Tuning and ask them. I know Mario at Heimrath Performance Cars has did it for someone.

Last edited by jumper5836; 11-29-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by jumper5836
Zookie, can you install an evo cold air intake yet?
yes ofcouse, that just replaces the OEM Air-Box... you dont need a EVO SC to install a EVO Intake... EVO SC has it own neat Intake system....

and if your asking weather "i" can Install it myself, yes i Installed mine myself...

and if your asking weather Snow will get in it... No its the same system as a Stock Air-Box...

I dont really what you meant by that question, so i answered 3 possibilities i can think off lol

Last edited by Zookie; 11-29-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:30 PM
didn't mean to much by it. its just i have one sitting in my trunk needing to be installed.
though it is not alone, it has have a b&m short shifter and evo linkage for company.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
didn't mean to much by it. its just i have one sitting in my trunk needing to be installed.
though it is not alone, it has have a b&m short shifter and evo linkage for company.
To Install that EVOMS Intake is reallly easy... http://www.evoms.com/WebSiteUsers/ev...structions.pdf

Did you buy it New or Used? If new it should have come with Instructions... If Used, make sure you clean up the "Filter" and Wipe down the whole Box with a damp Cloth... Otherwise the Link Above is what i used to install mine, its preety strait forward...

As for the B&M and Linkage you should get Autowerks to do that for you, it involves some special tools, i think and if you break something while your in there it can be Costly...

Old 11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
yah its new, it looked kinda simple looking. Maybe I will try it.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:47 PM
yah its new, it looked kinda simple looking. Maybe I will try it.
ahhh cool then, it should have come with Instructions... just follow those, its simple and easy... just take your time, dont rush thru...

Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Sharp, I've got a buddy (Porsche club driving instructor) that has a 996 with a supercharger. When you're in town in December I'll see if he can come out for drinks with us.

Cheers

Pro V

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Canadian Evo supercharged cars?