Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

DCT MOTORSPORTS Cayenne Sport steering wheel on sale $699

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
DCT MOTORSPORTS Cayenne Sport steering wheel on sale $699

We can make these Sport extra thick steering wheel for Cayenne (fit all years 03~09). Leather wrap or Alcantara for $699 + shipping with core exchange (Limited Qty =3). Core exchange means customers NEED TO send the OEM wheel back to us AFTER receive our new wheel.
Contact us if you want to upgrade the OEM skinny steering wheel!
sales@dctms.com

Attached Images     
Old 07-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Brentis is on a distinguished road
Pretty sweet. How easy is it to remove the stock wheel? My sound controls are scratched up as well. How much are they to replace?

Old 07-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brentis
Pretty sweet. How easy is it to remove the stock wheel? My sound controls are scratched up as well. How much are they to replace?
We now have a way to fix it! what color is your steering wheel?
reason ask is we can fix black cheaper than beige!

Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Brentis is on a distinguished road
Black. Question is - If I get a new wheel how would I coordinate the repair and still have a drivable car if I have to send my controls to you for you to fix?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Brentis
Black. Question is - If I get a new wheel how would I coordinate the repair and still have a drivable car if I have to send my controls to you for you to fix?
Basically we will do it in exchange base! we will send a re-finished set and get yours back for the next!

Old 09-16-2010, 09:07 PM
kcphuah will become famous soon enoughkcphuah will become famous soon enough
How much thicker is the leather steering compare to the stock one?

Old 09-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
For the top and bottom area (plain circle areas) it is OEM + 2mm padding, the most comfortable area is the side grip we add the molding which give you more ergonomic grips when handling the wheel, those area has new molding + 2 mm extra padding.
We can add 3mm padding per customer request and the wheel will look beefy~

Originally Posted by kcphuah
How much thicker is the leather steering compare to the stock one?

Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 PM
kcphuah will become famous soon enoughkcphuah will become famous soon enough
For 3mm, is the price still the same?

Old 09-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by kcphuah
For 3mm, is the price still the same?
We can do that, no problem! contact us if you have more question!
sales@dctms.com

Ivan