Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Service Now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 09:38 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bentley
It is interesting to observe particpants in this forum, with pickup truck mentalities, lauding theirselves, while driving Cayenne S.U.V's.
Don't observe just participate

"Thierselves" is a shibboleth waiting to happen.

Just "joshing" with you Bentley. Don't let anyone get under your skin here. It is just Cyber Space.

Ahh the joys of posting senseless drivel followed by a caricature...

P.S. for the med student. Not all med students are umm "smart". Not questioning your intelligence mind you.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Don't observe just participate

"Thierselves" is a shibboleth waiting to happen.

Just "joshing" with you Bentley. Don't let anyone get under your skin here. It is just Cyber Space.

Ahh the joys of posting senseless drivel followed by a caricature...

P.S. for the med student. Not all med students are umm "smart". Not questioning your intelligence mind you.
I disagree. All the med students that i know are absolute GUNNERS. The first board exam, step 1, is 8 hours long and argubly the hardest exam in the world!
Are u a physician?
if you are, then you can say watever you want...

Last edited by IslandMD615; 11-27-2007 at 10:25 PM. Reason: .....
Old 11-27-2007, 10:56 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
IslandMD615 - as I said it wasn't directed at you. I was just "messing" with you. I hope no offense was taken.

But your broad generalization that all med students are smart is no more accurate than saying all Asians are smart No they are not and yes I am Asian.

All the med students that you know - would be? I am sure you have a very good circle of med students that you "hang" with that are GUNNERS but I have met and studied along side many that were not.

MCAT = Check
ENTERED MED SCHOOL = Check
COMPLETED MED SCHOOL = Uncheck
REASON = Because it wasn't for me and no it wasn't because "it was hard".

Even if I were a physician it would not grant me the right to say whatever I want..

There is obviously a slightly higher than average intelligence level with respect to the field.

Ahhh the USMLE - lovely creature isn't it. At least the first step is multiple choice and not in essay format

It has been so long ago that I forget that I was even in college

To Physicians reading this : I said med students

Island I wish you luck and much success in your field. I say this because you never know who will cross your path one day and he/she could be the person looking down at you on the OR table "Dr. Smith - forget the Anesthesia - ALPINE will be awake for this one from his comments on 6speedonline back in 07".

Old 11-28-2007, 03:39 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
IslandMD615 - as I said it wasn't directed at you. I was just "messing" with you. I hope no offense was taken.

But your broad generalization that all med students are smart is no more accurate than saying all Asians are smart No they are not and yes I am Asian.

All the med students that you know - would be? I am sure you have a very good circle of med students that you "hang" with that are GUNNERS but I have met and studied along side many that were not.

MCAT = Check
ENTERED MED SCHOOL = Check
COMPLETED MED SCHOOL = Uncheck
REASON = Because it wasn't for me and no it wasn't because "it was hard".

Even if I were a physician it would not grant me the right to say whatever I want..

There is obviously a slightly higher than average intelligence level with respect to the field.

Ahhh the USMLE - lovely creature isn't it. At least the first step is multiple choice and not in essay format

It has been so long ago that I forget that I was even in college

To Physicians reading this : I said med students

Island I wish you luck and much success in your field. I say this because you never know who will cross your path one day and he/she could be the person looking down at you on the OR table "Dr. Smith - forget the Anesthesia - ALPINE will be awake for this one from his comments on 6speedonline back in 07".

Those two arent the same. we actually know stats on every med student. On avg. you have to have 3.5 gpa and 30 on the MCAT to get a seat at a med school. you dont call that smart? i call that a academic stud muffin.

and umm thanks for ur story. wierd...

Old 11-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Banned
no offense taken. i was jus defending my fellow med students.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 AM
mudman2 is infamous around these parts
It is interesting to observe particpants in this forum, with pickup truck mentalities, lauding theirselves, while driving Cayenne S.U.V's.
Wow !

Read my previous post again

<touching forelock> thank you m'lord

Old 11-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Bentley is infamous around these parts
One has to laugh that a missing letter 'i' [from a typo] in the word 'evidentially' is so confusing to some people who obviously have never heard it; perhaps they should study the king's language further in addition to reading their vehicles' owner manuals.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:43 AM
SLP
SLP is infamous around these parts
One has to laugh that a missing letter 'i' [from a typo] in the word 'evidentially' is so confusing to some people who obviously have never heard it; perhaps they should study the king's language further in addition to reading their vehicles' owner manuals.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:44 AM

Some are still trying to learn the correct usage of adjectives so moving them towards adverbs is just too much

Old 11-28-2007, 09:10 AM
They might even try learning what words are contained in the dictionary before trying to parse a sentence!

Old 11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
You know I don't think bentley drives a car. I searched thru your previous posts and they all seem to tell the same story.

Described in one of my previous posts. By the way you should really check the background of people who you obviously find inferior.

I smell lawyers !

Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
I smell like Roses - no eau-de-lawyer here

Old 11-28-2007, 03:00 PM
I can smell them also

Old 11-28-2007, 03:25 PM
De minimis non curat lex.

Last edited by Bentley; 11-28-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Dictum sapienti sat est

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Service Now