Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

I guess I'm a prick now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:58 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I have found something really interesting with my 996 gt3...people 99 percent of the time LOVE the car and actually will either move out of the way or let me go first at intersections etc...I have NO idea whats up with this behavior. I cant count the amount of thumbs up and questions that I get about the car and its kinda creeping me out...as I havent ever had this with any other car. That said, I definitely got flipped off a couple of days ago for running pretty close to a guys bumper who was blocking an otherwise empty freeway. Whatever...

Old 07-29-2008, 02:29 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sechsgang
I have found something really interesting with my 996 gt3...people 99 percent of the time LOVE the car and actually will either move out of the way or let me go first at intersections etc...I have NO idea whats up with this behavior. I cant count the amount of thumbs up and questions that I get about the car and its kinda creeping me out...as I havent ever had this with any other car. That said, I definitely got flipped off a couple of days ago for running pretty close to a guys bumper who was blocking an otherwise empty freeway. Whatever...

I'd definitely give you a thumbs up if I saw your GT3!

Old 07-29-2008, 02:31 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
sorry to hear about the crabby people out there. i, too am in seattle. i've not experienced the same thing that you have though. i've actually had the opposite in both the boxster and the 996. but then again, ours are 986's and 996's. not TT's. or, it may be that i'm a girl driving. maybe it's my pink calipers. haha!

either way...i think it's the same people that are crabby and yelling things at you that would be of the mentality to key scratch nice cars for no reason. they are probably unhappy with life in general, have black cloud hanging over them....or like bojan (seattle996) said.....STARBUCKS! =D

be proud of your accomplishments and as long as you know you're not doing anything wrong.....then don't worry. they are probably that way towards everyone/everything.

ps bojan...do you play the "i'm too sexy for my car" song while you're driving?? wink*

Do you really have pink calipers or am I a sucka?

Old 07-29-2008, 03:50 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Do you really have pink calipers or am I a sucka?
she isnt kidding...

And thanks, but still...I would have expected a much more a-hole response like you have been having. Go figure.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Karrera Kid is on a distinguished road
i guess i ma ***** now

its pretty funny ....that i live in palm beach and drive a different porsche , ferari or lambo home everynight .....but i never get the optional middle finger when im driving my suburban or the dually , you know what they say about jealousy and karma right????? i guess having great taste in cars makes us all ****** doesnt it .........

Old 07-29-2008, 05:53 PM
do you think she really has pink calipers ?

Old 07-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
sorry to hear about the crabby people out there. i, too am in seattle. i've not experienced the same thing that you have though. i've actually had the opposite in both the boxster and the 996. but then again, ours are 986's and 996's. not TT's. or, it may be that i'm a girl driving. maybe it's my pink calipers. haha!

either way...i think it's the same people that are crabby and yelling things at you that would be of the mentality to key scratch nice cars for no reason. they are probably unhappy with life in general, have black cloud hanging over them....or like bojan (seattle996) said.....STARBUCKS! =D

be proud of your accomplishments and as long as you know you're not doing anything wrong.....then don't worry. they are probably that way towards everyone/everything.

ps bojan...do you play the "i'm too sexy for my car" song while you're driving?? wink*
Yes I do play that song, along with Kenny Chesneys, "She thinks my tractors sexy"

Jody, I'm a Monroe boy at heart.., we only care about the simple things. Heres an excerpt, add it to your mp3's..

Well she ain't into cars or pick up trucks
But if it runs like a Deere man her eyes light up!!

She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on
She's always staring at me
While I'm chuggin along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy

Anyways, people have given me the finger when I'm coasting in neutral on my good ol' deere, what is up with that??!!

Last edited by Seattle996; 07-29-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:59 PM
there giving you the finger when your riding the deer .... cause they dont have one ....

Old 07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^oh ya, i really do have pink calipers.

the NW 6speed boys can back this one up....lol! they've seen them with their very own eyes. =D

Old 07-29-2008, 06:42 PM
pink calipers

how cool is that all the years ive been customizing cars for customers i would have never thought that would look so good ? and subtle ? do they stand out alot from far away ?

Old 07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^thanks for compliments! they do stand out. i was worried when i had it done that it would be too much, but i'm actually very pleased!

here is a "mini" of my car showing the calipers...(pic courtesy of atomic80)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 07-30-2008 at 08:18 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 PM
mlc.design is on a distinguished road
^^thanks for compliments! they do stand out. i was worried when i had it done that it would be too much, but i'm actually very pleased!

here is a "mini" of my car showing the calipers...

Thats priceless

nicely done BoxsterGirlie

Old 07-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute

here is a "mini" of my car showing the calipers...
any more "pinks" beside calipers and your clothes?

Old 07-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Enilder
any more "pinks" beside calipers and your clothes?
Whoa whoa Enilder... shes my sister. PG only!

Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 AM
aww bro bojin. *hugs

always looking out for his sis =D

and to answer your "any other pink" question....yes, i have pink racing decals. PG answer only. =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I guess I'm a prick now