Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

UPGRADE TIME!!! NEW Agency Power Intakes - Lots-O-pics of install!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:04 PM
snzuloz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
OH YOU STRUCK A NERVE!!!

NO NO NO - At one point I had $45K cash in my hand to buy a cayenne turbo. I looked for 4 months and could not find anyone to take my money for a TT. Out of frustration I bought the lowly S, but vowed to make the turbo guys say " wow, that's nice". I am sure I can lateral now but there is NO way I will give this up. It's become family member (dads obnoxious car) with lots of blood sweat and tears invested. It's here to stay and will continue to be modded until there are maybe 3 parts left that say Porsche

A 911 is coming this summer which will run rings around any Cayenne so I will DEF have all I need (world peace can wait). !!

Not to worry, you have ONE of the finest looking S's around, very sharp! I really like the S as well, just happen to like turbo's (more the better).

Old 01-27-2011, 08:06 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Those look very nice!
pretty easy install and a great write up as well!

Old 06-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Scarpoolla is on a distinguished road
There are only three parts that say Porsche anyways. Everything else says VW!

Old 06-16-2011, 08:29 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Scarpoolla
There are only three parts that say Porsche anyways. Everything else says VW!
And I have found a few audi logos and some Hencho en mexico stickers !

Old 06-17-2011, 12:45 AM
quattrotman is on a distinguished road
Nice kit. Looks like it fits well. My only concern is the K&N filters. I went with a kit that uses foam filters that are dry. I will NEVER use K&N again. 7 mass airflow sensors in 4 diferent cars and I`ve learned my lesson. Since I`ve switched to foam filters(or paper stock ones), I`ve never had an issue. I can`t believe how popular those filters are and that they haven`t been smacked with a lawsuit. They will foul your airflow sensor. It`s not a matter of if but when. The oil in the filter goes up into the intake and messes up the sensor. Don`t believe me...take you intake pipe off and see how much oil is in there after a year of use...it should be dry.

Old 08-22-2016, 07:30 PM
VTGT is on a distinguished road
Bumping an old thread. Anyone have long term reviews of these, and can comment on Fouling up the MAF sensors, as well as performance, noise, and mpg increase of any (not a direct benefit just curious)?

Also, anyone selling one