Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne the Panty Dropper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i had a 2005 cayenne S back in 05 when i first got the car. I had a lot of people strike up convesations like that In fact, one time the people at the Chinese store gave me extra free food since i drove a cayenne and told them if you really like it = you can take it for a spin. It's nice to hear stories but the best part is driving the car around and chilling like a champ...

Old 04-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Shawn Stanford is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by the head
...the SRT-8 jeep is faster...
Not as stylish, though. The Jeep looks like... Well, a Jeep; basically a box on wheels. The Cayenne looks like a sports car on steroids...

Old 04-22-2011, 06:17 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
i had a 2005 cayenne S back in 05 when i first got the car. I had a lot of people strike up convesations like that In fact, one time the people at the Chinese store gave me extra free food since i drove a cayenne and told them if you really like it = you can take it for a spin. It's nice to hear stories but the best part is driving the car around and chilling like a champ...
+1 on chillin' like a champ

Last edited by pepper09tt; 04-22-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Matrix is on a distinguished road
I get plenty of looks in my 08 CTT blackout along with random love at the pump.

Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 PM
quattrotman is on a distinguished road
Most of the attention I've gotten lately is from local law enforcement

Old 04-23-2011, 07:08 AM
cttPorsche is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shawn Stanford
Not as stylish, though. The Jeep looks like... Well, a Jeep; basically a box on wheels. The Cayenne looks like a sports car on steroids...
lol, well said

Old 04-23-2011, 07:08 AM
cttPorsche is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quattrotman
Most of the attention I've gotten lately is from local law enforcement
aka haters

Old 04-23-2011, 11:37 AM
SilverForumSurf is on a distinguished road
haha ask long as its not called a momobile I'm happy enough

Old 04-23-2011, 12:04 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
My pepper is not exactly your momma's Cayenne
Got nothing but love in Germany,even from other 911's on the Leipzig track(except for one idiot in a boxterS )

Old 04-23-2011, 09:29 PM
FlyYellow will become famous soon enoughFlyYellow will become famous soon enough
Dime a dozen here in the SF Bay Area. Now my yellow 996TT gets loads of attention. When I pull up behind someone in the yellow 996TT they don't even let me get close. The road parts in front of me. A friend of mine describes it as if there was a bee buzzing your head - you get outa the way.

When I drive my CTTS (and it's a fairly showy cayenne with 22" techarts, marine blue...) people don't even bat an eye.

For what it's worth when I switch from my 996TT to the Cayenne TTS I distinctly notice that all of the sudden the traffic around me. Sometimes a bit frustrating.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mikezlee
I don't really have panties being thrown on my hood, but this car is too sexy! People always strike up conversations with me at the intersections or pulling out of driveways. Last week, while I was parking in Manhattan, tourists were going crazy taking pictures of the car while I was parallel parking. As if there wasn't enough pressure of parking in such tight spots while people stare, and cars waiting in the back for me to squeeze into the spot. Later that day, some little kid was pulling his mom out of a store, pointing at the car and screaming, "look mom, it's a Porsche!"

Generally, other drivers seem to be nicer too. Other cars would let me go first on intersections, or give me right of way to pull in and out of driveways, even during heavy traffic. Most conversations I usually get start out with, "Damn, I didn't know they made Porsche SUVs!". From what I've noticed, most people get drawn in by the humongous red calipers, and see the Porsche lettering. Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I'm sure you guys have similar stories.
Well, I'm not the type to kiss and tell but there is a reason my husband and I call it the **** mobile. It is, umm, quite roomy. ;-)

Mama

Old 04-25-2011, 02:34 PM
jesh is on a distinguished road
Where I live it's not really a big deal, although with the exterior high gloss package, black rims and dark front tint the car does look much more unique.

There's a guy who lives next to us with 4 lambo's and 3 Ferrari's, so....

Old 06-25-2011, 02:09 PM
royota is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that's a little hard to compete with. Somebody always has a bigger stick.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Here in the Denver metro area, Cayennes are a dime a dozen. Nobody even gives them a second look. When I drive the 911, it's actually not that much different. I guess it all depends on where you are...
Same here in Fort Collins, three or four in the gym's parking lot every day, two Turbos. No one takes a second look.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 PM
pakundo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Same here in Fort Collins, three or four in the gym's parking lot every day, two Turbos. No one takes a second look.

Funny...that even at the carshow/s here in N.J....nobody even bothers looking at the cayenne...the old people only knows about porsche 911..doesn't matter if its a base 911 ..all they know is that is a porsche and it is fast...until they find out that the cayenne turbo S packs twin turbo V8 with 520hp from the factory...and they look at you like you're a fool fooling them....lol... i was in between my friends modified toyota all-trac(celica) a and 2009 skyline gt-r...as you have said..nobody takes a second look... only people who owns highend cars know the cayenne.....