Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne the Panty Dropper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 10:58 AM
mikezlee is on a distinguished road
Cayenne the Panty Dropper

I don't really have panties being thrown on my hood, but this car is too sexy! People always strike up conversations with me at the intersections or pulling out of driveways. Last week, while I was parking in Manhattan, tourists were going crazy taking pictures of the car while I was parallel parking. As if there wasn't enough pressure of parking in such tight spots while people stare, and cars waiting in the back for me to squeeze into the spot. Later that day, some little kid was pulling his mom out of a store, pointing at the car and screaming, "look mom, it's a Porsche!"

Generally, other drivers seem to be nicer too. Other cars would let me go first on intersections, or give me right of way to pull in and out of driveways, even during heavy traffic. Most conversations I usually get start out with, "Damn, I didn't know they made Porsche SUVs!". From what I've noticed, most people get drawn in by the humongous red calipers, and see the Porsche lettering. Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I'm sure you guys have similar stories.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Cute story Mike

Old 04-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Yes Mike..... the ctt is quite the panty-puller. Cuz its still sexy as hell exotic, but also kinda suv'ish and can go off road. And its a Porsche. Men are envious, women get wet, and little kids oodle. The huge red calipers are quite the draw. Throw some exhaust on and it gets major attention with the distinct sound.
I have the suede headliner and its easy on the skin and the dome when the rubbage starts
Go get it muddy and the real hate starts. Why get it muddy? Because you can.
Mike, if you have'nt initiated that back seat yet, its time buddy

Old 04-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Here in the Denver metro area, Cayennes are a dime a dozen. Nobody even gives them a second look. When I drive the 911, it's actually not that much different. I guess it all depends on where you are...

Old 04-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Markenstein3D is on a distinguished road
when i was applying for a loan, the loan officer was surprised that Porsche makes SUV's.. she said it was the first time she heard about it.. she had me confirm ".. really? a Porsche... SUV?", yes ma'am.. (now sign the papers so i can get me my Porsche SUV).. hehehehe..

Old 04-20-2011, 07:33 PM
ginatom is on a distinguished road
Mike......Here in the Mid-West I'm having some of the same experiences and my pepper is not new. I'm not getting the panties thrown at me which is great since I prefer boxers or briefs but my car gets a lot of attention. Other driver are not as nice or courteous compared to my previous car or maybe it has something to do with me being a female. They cut me off or won't let me in while some drivers try to get me to roll down the window to find out what kind of car I'm driving. I've even had a few guys trying to get me to race them down the highway close to my home. But if I ever get any underwear thrown at me I will definitely share.....

Old 04-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
I love hearing stories from other female Cayenne owners. Nice to not be alone. It's weird, but there are a few Cayennes that I've seen around in Central Oregon, but I haven't had many encounters with other drivers of different vehicles. Maybe I need to get out more. Lol

Old 04-20-2011, 09:19 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
in florida, its just an SUV.. some girl called it my baby carrier the other day.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
in florida, its just an SUV.. some girl called it my baby carrier the other day.
That's just wrong.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I saw a TTS this afternoon... had to change my pants

Old 04-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Truonk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
LOL when I told my brother i was getting the Pepper. His initial reply was your getting a "MOM VAN!?" Different story after he saw the interior.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:30 PM
hrd
hrd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ginatom
Mike......Here in the Mid-West I'm having some of the same experiences and my pepper is not new. I'm not getting the panties thrown at me which is great since I prefer boxers or briefs but my car gets a lot of attention. Other driver are not as nice or courteous compared to my previous car or maybe it has something to do with me being a female. They cut me off or won't let me in while some drivers try to get me to roll down the window to find out what kind of car I'm driving. I've even had a few guys trying to get me to race them down the highway close to my home. But if I ever get any underwear thrown at me I will definitely share.....
Was your previous car an SUV? Drivers with sedans and coupes don't want SUVs getting in front because it blocks their view.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Shawn Stanford is on a distinguished road
I get more comments and looks driving my '05 Cayenne V6 than I do my '87 944t. That's true even of members of my PCA region.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:49 PM
xlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nice
Here in Scottsdale a dime a dozen

Old 04-21-2011, 03:30 PM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
I get a mixed reaction. Most conversations with guys at some point involve a statement that the SRT-8 jeep is faster, which doesn't bother me a bit. I do get compliments from female passengers without exception.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne the Panty Dropper