Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne Turbo Arrived.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 09:22 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Cayenne Turbo Arrived.

I picked up my Cayenne on Wednesday. Unfortunately it rained on the ride home. I will take some pictures when I get a chance to wash it. I really like the way it came out but if had a "do over" I would not order the air vent slats in leather. In the rear they are cognac color which creates a nice contrast as opposed to the standard black. In the front they are espresso that does not have the contrast. Still the leather is nice but at $2505.00 I could have done without it. The build is:

Old 05-20-2011, 09:30 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Duffy, I take pride in being the first to congratulate you and welcome your 2011 CTT. It is one heck of a build as I've previously mentioned. How are you liking the other birthday gift that you got earlier this year ... any chance of change in avatar with your new addition ?

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 05-20-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice!!! Congratulations, enjoy in good health!!!! YOU BEAT ME BY A FEW GRAND, RATS!

WISHING I HAD THE CARGO MANAGEMENT

WANTING TO SEE SOME UMBER PICS

MY CAR WAS SPOTLESS TOO THE DAY I PICKED HER UP THEN I DROVE 12 HOURS HOME IN RAIN. LOVELY!

Last edited by Jace; 05-20-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Congrats, what a nice stable of cars you got. Please post pics of your interior!

Old 05-20-2011, 05:46 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Amazing spec. Cannot wait to see pics. I saw where ronl had mentioned that you may have gotten yours. Have been checking 6speedonline all day! Wasn't a very productive day in the office...

J

Old 05-20-2011, 06:38 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! Great build!

Jace, can't you get cargo mgt from your parts dept?

Old 05-20-2011, 06:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yup that one's got some extras on it Enjoy they're bloody quick for an SUV!

Old 05-20-2011, 06:42 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Cargo mgmt I believe has to be factory installed due to the floor rails...

J

Old 05-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Think it's a factory install but haven't checked.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:22 PM
WhiteCTT is on a distinguished road
in for pics!

Old 05-22-2011, 02:57 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Sweet build..almost makes me feel like a poor man with my mere 135k build(including tourist delivery)

Old 05-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Poor man turbo pepper09tt.

Kiddin

Old 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Thanks everybody. I took a few pictures but most of the interior pictures were washed out because of the sun. I will give it another try this week-end. Secondary bypass pipes were added before I picked it up and EVOMs ECU was supposed to be done but didn't arrive until the day after I picked it up. I am taking it back on Friday to have it installed.

Last edited by imcarnuts; 05-23-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
love the look! congrats again and enjoy in good health!

be careful in that Italia, no fires please.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:30 PM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Congrats and very well done! Teasing us with those interior shots... looking forward to seeing more of those interior exclusive options.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Turbo Arrived.