Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

216 more miles to go before breakin woohooo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
216 more miles to go before breakin woohooo

i am so excited. Already feel the car to be much more powerful and getting about 2mpg more per gallon.
I had 1050 miles on the car as of yesterday. So i made a trip to Long Island, NYC and then to Bridgeport, CT yesterday and returning today. I am amazed at how well the car handles and love the smooth v8 engine. The Navigation was a charm. I am so glad i had it, otherwise I would have been lost.

So yeah, love the Cayenne S. Need 216 more miles to go.
I picked up my friend from the Airport and few guys were so confused and asked me if it was a ferrari. LOL. what idiotss.
Also, my friend said the car was nice and simple. I love girls commenting on cars, They are just so funny about it.

Anyway, I am so glad I made this purchase.
A total happy customer here.

Raja

ps. the only thing I wish the car had was a cooler like the LS430. Does anyone know of any aftermarket cooler similar to that?
And massaging seats. After so long in the car, i need one.

Old 05-03-2005, 10:24 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
wow you don't drive your car that much!!! we already put almost 3k miles on the turbo... 22k on mine

Old 05-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Re: 216 more miles to go before breakin woohooo

Originally posted by LIL RAJA
I picked up my friend from the Airport and few guys were so confused and asked me if it was a ferrari. LOL. what idiotss.
I have been asked that around a year ago. You wont believe some of the questions I have been asked after I installed the Gemballa bodykit.

Old 05-03-2005, 11:26 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
well, i live 3 miles from my work and I had 4 cars until last month. So between all the cars, i have to take turns. The mileage is piling up slow i guess.

Jamy,

I bet with your Gamballa kit, it just rocks! U and Deetz are just taking it up to a whole new level.

Can't wait til my car is done.

Old 05-04-2005, 12:48 AM
LaCayenne59 will become famous soon enough
Re: 216 more miles to go before breakin woohooo

Originally posted by LIL RAJA
I though i was the only one in the world that was asked if my cayenne was a ferrari...... lol and its happened more than once too, even my stupid gas station guy asked once..... i guess they get confused with the porsche symbol having the horse and all... funny i never really imagined this car would get the amount of attention is does at certain places....

Old 05-04-2005, 10:20 AM
omg, i thought the guy was total confused, but i guess the mistake is being made all over usa. lol

raja

Old 05-04-2005, 11:30 AM
sfbimmer is on a distinguished road
Raja,

Here is what you need -- Tequipment 12V cooler:

Old 05-04-2005, 12:27 PM
CoreyNJ is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: 216 more miles to go before breakin woohooo

As my 4 1/2 year old son says, they are both "horse" cars. Funny though he doesn't say that about mustangs.

I have had people ask me when I had my boxster what it was, but never a ferrari. No one mistakes the Carrera for anything other than a porsche. I guess we'll wait and see when my Cayenne is delivered. Did I mention it's may and I have a may build. I feel like a 9 month pregnant woman, just without the back pain, stomach and the sore chest.

Any way congrats Raja on an almost breakin.

Cheers,
Corey

Originally posted by LaCayenne59
I though i was the only one in the world that was asked if my cayenne was a ferrari...... lol and its happened more than once too, even my stupid gas station guy asked once..... i guess they get confused with the porsche symbol having the horse and all... funny i never really imagined this car would get the amount of attention is does at certain places....

Old 05-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by sfbimmer
Raja,

Here is what you need -- Tequipment 12V cooler:

yeap. i am gonna need to get one of these.

Raja

Old 05-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Cayenne328 is on a distinguished road
get one of these in the back seat for the long hauls

Old 05-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Cayenne328
get one of these in the back seat for the long hauls

hahah. u r killing me

Old 05-05-2005, 01:39 PM
adiaz is on a distinguished road
I have the cooler, its pretty cool, if you are going a trip fill it with ice and wine, take a date and its a fun time, plus it sounds pimp to have a refridgerator in your car

Old 05-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
I have the Cayenne Cooler as well. It's not cheap, but it does a great job. Just don't put room temp food or drinks in and expect it to chill them like a home fridge.

What I usually do is stick the cooler in my basement fridge overnight, and then fill it with already chilled drinks and 1 reuseable ice pack and plug it in. It will keep drinks and food cold like this forever.

While you were in Bridgeport you should have come up to Milford and said hi!

Old 05-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Jenner,
damn, i totally forgot. I should have stopped by and checked out ur ride.