Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

:: ECS Tuning :: Quick Cures For Common Cayenne Concerns

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
:: ECS Tuning :: Quick Cures For Common Cayenne Concerns

Chasing a mystery coolant leak? If your 2003-2006 Cayenne is losing coolant, odds are you can trace it to the original plastic coolant pipes located beneath the intake manifold. That's why ECS Tuning has assembled the most comprehensive coolant pipe repair kit available in the aftermarket. Our problem solver package includes original equipment cast aluminum coolant pipes, hardware, and seals. We even include a new thermostat gasket, a part commonly excluded from competitors' kits.

For information and to purchase Click here

Your hatch shouldn't be falling on your head while you unload your cargo. This kit includes everything you need to replace your hatch struts.

For more information and to purchase Click Here

The High and Low Pitch Horns commonly go out on Cayenne's replace them with a direct fit replacement.

Replace your standard Base/S/Turbo lower control arms with units from the Turbo S. With thicker, heavier duty bushings, you won't have to deal with torn or loose bushings again, and you will have a more responsive and predictable ride.

Hatch window won't open? A likely cause is a faulty tip switch. This updated switch includes a new wiper arm cap, since yours was probably missing anyway.

If your getting thumping noises or vibration make sure to check your center drive shaft support bearing.

This component is a simple replacement and will rejuvenate your vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency. If you are replacing any aspect of your ignition system, it's best to replace all serviceable components.

Take a look at your other mounts prior to ordering. Grab your engine by the top and shake it. If it moves rather significantly, replace all the mounts to stiffen up your entire driveline for better performance.

If you have ever got the message that says replace your cornering headlights this is the solution to get that error message off of your screen.

Improve your interior lighting experience, open your door to a world of stunning light from Ziza.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !

Hatch strut kits and LED Interior Kits are only on sale until the 6th of January. Hurry and act fast before the sale ends !!

Click Here for more information and savings

Old 12-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Hmm... To bad I've already done all that. Looks like ECS was following me around the web

Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Former Vendor
Hmm... To bad I've already done all that. Looks like ECS was following me around the web
The Cayenne should be as good as new now How many miles do you have on it so far ?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice

Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
I need to replace my rear hatch struts, but I've heard it's a difficult DIY. I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle it or have somebody do it for me.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
I need to replace my rear hatch struts, but I've heard it's a difficult DIY. I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle it or have somebody do it for me.
It really depends on how comfortable you are with removing the interior trim, as there is always a chance that that some of it will break. It's certainly not on the level as replacing the coolant pipes, but it does involve more then what you would expect on most cars for replacing the hatch struts. I would also recommend getting a Trim Tool Kit if you don't already have one. Our sale ends on the 6th of January, so act quickly to enjoy the savings

Old 01-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dennis C
I just did mine a few months ago Dennis, not too bad.

(But then again I just changed a VR6 Eurovan timing chain and too)

Old 01-03-2013, 11:58 AM
ExEngineer will become famous soon enoughExEngineer will become famous soon enough
What is the correct ECS part number for the cornering lamp on a 2006 Cayenne Turbo S?

I click the link above for "cornering headlights" and it shows a 55W Halogen H3 bulb. However, when I go through the ECS part configurator on the website, it lists a variety of 55W Halogen H7 bulbs for the dynamic cornering light.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
The correct part number for your 2006 Turbo S is 90063112690 as shown above but we also have three variety's of them that include Genuine Porsche, Osram, and Hella. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:32 PM
ExEngineer will become famous soon enoughExEngineer will become famous soon enough
Thanks! Order placed.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks! Order placed.
Thank you for the support and feel free to PM us if you have any questions.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor

Act now before the SALE ends On the interior lighting kits and the hatch strut kit.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor

For a limited time Free Shipping on the Cayenne LED interior lighting kit !! Act fast

Click Here for more information.

Attached Images  
Old 02-11-2013, 03:42 PM
PD3Cayenne is on a distinguished road
how much is the ECU upgrade on a 2006 Cayenne S..?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: Quick Cures For Common Cayenne Concerns