Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

05 Cayenne Turbo Rotor sizes/vendor check

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 08:32 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
For the sake of completing this thread, the rotors I purchased were drilled, slotted rotors made by R1Concepts. Worked really great. Was even once at the COTA track with them, and the experience was flawless. Sharp braking, no warping or heat spots, very even wear on all sides. It is time to replace soon, so I thought I would post a review on experience. The set lasted me about 50Kmi (still do not have the sensor warning on, and still pad material left, although I assume that will be changing soon).
The rotors were high carbon steel. Really happy with that I purchased. Pads make a big difference too, mine ended up being the EBC yellow stuff. Awesome all together. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE HARDWARE KIT to replace the pins, shims, bolts, etc. And do a fluid replace with ATE 200 super gold Dot 4.

Originally Posted by ciaka
I am about to pull the trigger on these brakes:
CLICK HERE

My question is has anyone had these?
I want to get a second opinion about quality, etc.
There are so many out there.

If not, any good affordable alternatives?

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
For the sake of not really caring to debate I have retracted my statement. You win:-)

@Ciaka, those are nice rotors. Please let us know how they work for you, because the price is nice as well!