Notices
Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Hill assisted breaking

Old 05-31-2013, 06:55 AM
aalleoxn is on a distinguished road
Hill assisted breaking

I assume this is my problem...

We have a relatively steep driveway. I noticed after waiting for the garage to go up it takes way too much finesse on the gas pedal to keep the car from launching into the house.

I also observed while backing up, a slight tap of the break responds with the rear brakes making a clunk sound. Almost like I bumped into something.

Assuming its the hill assisted breaks, is there a diy adjustment? Could it be a different problem? Pads appear in good shape.

Thanks,
AA

Old 08-18-2013, 09:54 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Not on mine. My "hill holder" doesn't make a sound. Just stop on the driveway and release the brakes and it holds.