Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

PICS: 2011 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 09:40 PM
jeffbegin is on a distinguished road
nice!!!!!

Old 06-13-2010, 09:40 PM
jeffbegin is on a distinguished road
me too

Old 06-14-2010, 01:16 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Looking forward to an '11 when our '08 lease runs out

Old 06-14-2010, 01:43 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Driving the new Cayenne makes you forget all about any styling discrepancies. I'm almost tempted to say it handles better than the Panamera...

Old 06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBV
Driving the new Cayenne makes you forget all about any styling discrepancies. I'm almost tempted to say it handles better than the Panamera...
can you compare it to the last generation Cayenne Turbo?

Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
NICE! like the white, I noticed on the build your own that you can now get heated steering wheels in walnut or light olive wood, something that wasn't available before BUT you cannot have the Paddle Shifts behind the steering wheel?? Like it all but the big PORSCHE on the tail gate and definitely smoke the tail lights, ugly, Lexus looking. Like to hear the comparison from the 957 generation?

Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by eclou
can you compare it to the last generation Cayenne Turbo?
While the previous CTT was definitely no slouch in the power department, the new CTT is simply amazing. As mentioned earlier in the thread, you can really feel the weight savings on the new Cayenne. Add to that the PTV and upgraded 8 Speed Tiptronic, and you have yourself one heck of a fast SUV. I urge anyone debating a new CTT to drive one, however let me warn you that you will most likely be SOLD on the car immediately if you even remotely liked the previous Cayenne. These may seem like bold statements, but the Cayenne is SO much better than the previous models.

Long story short: Comparing the new Cayenne TT to the previous model

The "old" CTT gives a great power feeling, but seems like it works harder to deliver the performance, while the new CTT just effortlessly accelerates and feels much more agile and light on its feet. Surprisingly though, the new Cayenne feels a lot more solid, even though it is actually a lighter car.

Last edited by DBV; 06-14-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DBV
While the previous CTT was definitely no slouch in the power department, the new CTT is simply amazing. As mentioned earlier in the thread, you can really feel the weight savings on the new Cayenne. Add to that the PTV and upgraded 8 Speed Tiptronic, and you have yourself one heck of a fast SUV. I urge anyone debating a new CTT to drive one, however let me warn you that you will most likely be SOLD on the car immediately if you even remotely liked the previous Cayenne. These may seem like bold statements, but the Cayenne is SO much better than the previous models.

Long story short: Comparing the new Cayenne TT to the previous model

The "old" CTT gives a great power feeling, but seems like it works harder to deliver the performance, while the new CTT just effortlessly accelerates and feels much more agile and light on its feet. Surprisingly though, the new Cayenne feels a lot more solid, even though it is actually a lighter car.
Damn You - I was hoping to wait until the '12s came out as I just bought my Turbo S in January of '09. You sure are making it difficult to wait.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:59 PM
DBV
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Damn You - I was hoping to wait until the '12s came out as I just bought my Turbo S in January of '09. You sure are making it difficult to wait.
In that case I advise you to NOT test drive one until 2012 models are inbound...

Old 06-15-2010, 04:46 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
yes they are available. All dealers have test cars and one of the local dealer sold out on allocation for the year. Can you believe that?
dealer called me yesterday to ask what color turbo I wanted. I said jet black or white. He has a jet black inbound, but not the options I wanted, especially the thermally insulated glass. Then he said 'for some reason the white is not available now" and that he only has I remaining allocation for this year, meaning 2011 and can not order a white one. So, the color is now limited. Anyone else hear this about the white? So, I guess they are really cutting back production!

Old 06-15-2010, 05:43 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JenK
dealer called me yesterday to ask what color turbo I wanted. I said jet black or white. He has a jet black inbound, but not the options I wanted, especially the thermally insulated glass. Then he said 'for some reason the white is not available now" and that he only has I remaining allocation for this year, meaning 2011 and can not order a white one. So, the color is now limited. Anyone else hear this about the white? So, I guess they are really cutting back production!
yeah, they mentioned something about white not being available. i did not pay much attention since we are probably getting black, blue or gray. The car is seriously selling out fast and I know why. To me the new interior felt much nicer than some Aston Martin amv8(s) and s-class benzes. It's really top notch this time around. I liked the previous interiors as well but this one is just better.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:44 PM
TheAMV8 is on a distinguished road
@DBV, could you please post more pictures of your Turbo?

Thanks!

Old 06-15-2010, 01:45 PM
DBV
Originally Posted by TheAMV8
@DBV, could you please post more pictures of your Turbo?

Thanks!
Sure thing. Any specific shots?

Old 06-15-2010, 02:39 PM
TheAMV8 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DBV
Sure thing. Any specific shots?
Would love to see more shots of the rear straight on, as well as at a 45 degree view. I have a Turbo on order and it is my biggest concern with the car. Any other shots that you think would highlight the vehicle would be awesome as well (I'm pretty sure everyone would love to see more pictures of your new baby!!)

I'm really excited about the performance and interior of the new design. I do love the aggressive looks of my wife's 09 GTS and I'm hoping the new Turbo won't disappoint.

Thanks again!

Old 06-15-2010, 04:57 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheAMV8
Would love to see more shots of the rear straight on, as well as at a 45 degree view. I have a Turbo on order and it is my biggest concern with the car. Any other shots that you think would highlight the vehicle would be awesome as well (I'm pretty sure everyone would love to see more pictures of your new baby!!)

I'm really excited about the performance and interior of the new design. I do love the aggressive looks of my wife's 09 GTS and I'm hoping the new Turbo won't disappoint.

Thanks again!
I doubt it will! so far, the reviews are very positive! We'll have a great vehicle, no doubt!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICS: 2011 Cayenne Turbo