Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finally some pictures...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
I see more and more of white Cayennes nowadays. Great color, great SUV.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WFBlue
Thanks for the info Adam; essentially what I thought.
You bet!

Originally Posted by dimok
What % window tint do you have? What brand of the film was used? It looks nice, fronts match the backs. Do you have insulated glass?
The fronts are 20%. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it is Llumar tint. The front windshield is also covered with some sort of tint that keeps approx 75% of the heat out but still lets in 85% of the light. I have that tint on all my vehicles windshields and it is great...I'd recommend it. I do not have insulated glass.

Originally Posted by Enilder
I see more and more of white Cayennes nowadays. Great color, great SUV.
Thanks! I'm definitely enjoying this vehicle so far, although the fiance will get it soon enough.