Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Difference between GTS and TURBO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
Seriously, I view the cayenne turbo as a luxury cruiser with true super car capabilities. That said, I look forward to sitting in a two tone interior that is simply not available in the std turbo, with just a little more juice. Unfortunately or fortunately , Porsche knows there are nuts out there like me for both the 911 and cayenne market.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I don't see it as being that much faster
But for a detail oriented person,such as RAK...it offers nice design options that make it a more exclusive package

Old 01-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Pepper. How's it going?
My CTT arrived at the port 10 days ago but not at the dealer yet so I am sitting on nails and glass waiting. Gotta be any day. And birthday is Tues so maybe I'll get lucky!

Rob.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Hey Pepper. How's it going?
My CTT arrived at the port 10 days ago but not at the dealer yet so I am sitting on nails and glass waiting. Gotta be any day. And birthday is Tues so maybe I'll get lucky!

Rob.
Going great
Just got back from a week in Miami Beach
Was only going for a day,but got sidetracked...funny how that happens
Nice cars out there
Had no problem having my car parked out front of the cool places
Yes,the waiting is not easy..but who cares when it is soooo worth it

Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Miami Beach. That must have been awesome.
Glad you had a good time. I'll report in when the beast arrives,

Rob.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Miami Beach. That must have been awesome.
Glad you had a good time. I'll report in when the beast arrives,

Rob.
Indeed..beautiful girls,great music
A bit tacky compared to Naples,but very groovy when you hook up with the right people
I am so happy your beast is there,and adore your enthusiasm

Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Going great
Just got back from a week in Miami Beach
Was only going for a day,but got sidetracked...funny how that happens
Nice cars out there
Had no problem having my car parked out front of the cool places
Yes,the waiting is not easy..but who cares when it is soooo worth it
It can get expensive, making sure your baby gets those prime spots in front of the kool places. Glad you and your baby came through unscathed.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
It can get expensive, making sure your baby gets those prime spots in front of the kool places. Glad you and your baby came through unscathed.
True,but I had vip welcome,so it was quite reasonable
Was just going there to chill with my 2 closest friends,which is what I value most
Did not necessarily want or need to go out,but it was nice to know there were some very sweet options available
Actually,in all seriousness..I only rarely had my car parked in front of anywhere,cause I do not like attracting attention and taking chances with the riif-raff out there
Had my ride stashed in a secure parking at the Flamingo and took cabs or limos around
But with all the awesome cars around Miami,the very few times I did drive,it was nice to see the love my CT got
Ps:thank you for your kind words
I surely must have someone watching over me

Last edited by pepper09tt; 01-06-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Right, went to school at u of m.
Much prefer our sun coast digs

Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
Right, went to school at u of m.
Much prefer our sun coast digs
Could not agree more
Very nice to be back home
Love the peace and tranquility when I drive in to the country club where I live

Old 01-14-2013, 09:21 AM
kocsis is on a distinguished road
Symposer

Galion,

did you ever figure out how to activate/ deactivate the Symposer separately from the other features activated by the Sport button (such as tighter suspension, more aggressive shifting) which I want to keep?

Old 01-14-2013, 10:13 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kocsis
Galion,

did you ever figure out how to activate/ deactivate the Symposer separately from the other features activated by the Sport button (such as tighter suspension, more aggressive shifting) which I want to keep?
It cant be done via PWIS, I just plugged the symposer pipe located in both A-pillars with a wine cork. There is still a bit of intake noise when in sport mode, but more muted so the balance with the exterior exhaust sound feels more to my likings.