Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2013 Cayenne Diesel POV Test Drive

Old 02-21-2013, 05:20 AM
LaicepsYdobon is on a distinguished road
2013 Cayenne Diesel POV Test Drive

Courtesy of Winding Road Magazine

Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i love that titanium blue interior with the black - so rich looking

Old 02-22-2013, 02:18 AM
khabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to behold
This looks like my exact spec, only I opted for the 20" RS Spyder Design wheels and the aluminum interior package/Tiptronic gear selector/illuminated door sills. The interior color combination in black/blue is spectacular and I'm beyond happy I chose it.

I'll post some pics this weekend. Lovely video of a spectacular car.

khabah

Old 02-22-2013, 08:23 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That interior color is really growing on me, at first I didn't really care for it but now after seeing it a few times, I like it

Old 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Booch is a jewel in the roughBooch is a jewel in the roughBooch is a jewel in the roughBooch is a jewel in the rough
Love the blue, but that video bored the crap out of me. I wound up getting a deal on a white/black '13, but seeing the blue I kind of wished I had waited another month for one that was coming in.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:26 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
I'll be the dissenting opinion in this thread then. I think the blue looks horrible. I really wanted it too and not being able to get it (in my target price) was yet another reason I hate my PCM, but now that I've seen it looks nothing like the online version I'm very glad I didn't get it. It's just way too light for me.

I'm wishing I got the sport seats though

Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 PM
binner is on a distinguished road
Our diesel PLPROD (planned production) is Feb. 28th -- so videos like this are painful to watch!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i have seen it in Turbo S's. it is a really practical colour as well; not too dark, but not so light it is dirty all the time.

i would do it with a jet black on a GTS; silver belts to touch it off.