Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Congrats for Interior Black/Carrera Red

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
salem55 has a spectacular aura aboutsalem55 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats for Interior Black/Carrera Red

Porsche has released the Black/Carrera Red for all cayenne models, and its cheaper than cognac/espresso, lucky those who are ordering their new Cayenne. i thought this amazing interior would be dedicated only for CTS.

attached: Screen shot of CS with Interior Black/Carrera Red

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	227559  
Old 04-03-2013, 05:35 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Yeah, just a few months too late for me

Its really irritating how the MFGs have changes like this in the pipeline but get no information out to the dealers. I did know about a couple of changes, but my dealer couldn't get any details or pricing from PCNA. Now they want me to pay $6k for a new PCM to get features that I would have had for free if I had known about them and waited a month.

We had the same trouble with BMW too, so its not just a Porsche thing.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:57 PM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
I have the Carrera Red natural leather interior in my 997 and it is stunning. With black mixed in it looks even more stunning. I kinda wondered why they didn't have this color when I bought my Cayenne. Too late now.

Old 04-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Cw+cr!!!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:20 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
Got it in my CTTS
Added carbon fiber grabbers and aluminum gearshift
Together with leather PCM and extended leather option, together with cf illuminated sills
Absolutely stunning

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	228122  
Old 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
they always take those colours from the new releases and filter it into all the line

Old 04-03-2013, 09:04 PM
TGED is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gnat
Yeah, just a few months too late for me

Its really irritating how the MFGs have changes like this in the pipeline but get no information out to the dealers. I did know about a couple of changes, but my dealer couldn't get any details or pricing from PCNA. Now they want me to pay $6k for a new PCM to get features that I would have had for free if I had known about them and waited a month.

We had the same trouble with BMW too, so its not just a Porsche thing.
The new PCM features were mentioned in Porsche website months before they were available, of course no salesmen will tell you, so I delayed my purchase to make sure I get the new PCM.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Yeah I knew they were coming, but it didn't cover all the features being added (album art wasn't listed). So from what little was on the website it looked like the HDD was being added and you could get the PCM without Nav (what I was interested in). My dealer couldn't get any more info on it including the price of the CDR+.

Had I found out the price I would still have done the full PCM as the + price is just silly in my opinion, but with the additional features I'd be slightly less *****y about it. I thought I wanted the blue interior and regretted cutting it after going back and forth a few times, I would have had no doubts about the red though.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
TGED is infamous around these parts
Album art was definitely listed and still is, I just checked the Porsche website, they have not updated it. It still says these new features are available starting Nov 2012.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:09 AM
VMM
VMM is infamous around these parts
That looks nice! Would have liked the option when I ordered mine. Oh well. My wife who is getting the car wouldn't have liked it anyways. She's convinced all black is the best color after we've seen what the gruesome threesome (ages 8, 6, 4) have done to the interior of our Honda Odyssey.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:51 AM
RedBent is infamous around these parts
Is this color available for MY '13 vehicles or starting in '14?

Old 04-05-2013, 04:59 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
Got it in my CTTS
Together with leather PCM and extended leather option, together with cf illuminated sills
Absolutely stunning
Looks lovely

Old 04-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
Got it in my CTTS
Absolutely stunning
Perfect!