Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Ordered our next CD today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 12:30 PM
powdercoatmike has a spectacular aura aboutpowdercoatmike has a spectacular aura about
Ordered our next CD today!

should get it in about 90 days

black on black
with
Premium package
Trailer Hitch
SportDesign package with side skirts
Pano roof
Tinted tail lights
High gloss black exterior
Air Suspension
Adaptive Cruise control
Alcantara SportDesign steering wheel
SiriusXM

Also, found out that on an early lease turn in (up to 12months right now on 13 cayenne), the miles are not prorated. So my 39 month lease is good for 48750 total miles and 26 months into it we are at 43000. Will be under the 48750 so no excess mileage charge!!!!! I had been paying an extra 300 per month to avoid a large bill at the end, and now the excess can go towards the new one.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:43 PM
DBV2 is on a distinguished road
Congrats!!!! It is nice to see someone buying a new Cayenne. Far too few posts of new model year Cayenne purchases or experiences on Cayenne forums.

Old 03-05-2015, 05:43 PM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, not much action on the .2's

We just bought a CS ( 2015 ) and ordered a 16 GTS that we should have in June.

The V6TT is a little buzzy, but runs well. I'm excited for the GTS, as the CS is just kind of a car... No special ordered soul

Mike

Old 03-05-2015, 05:45 PM
powdercoatmike has a spectacular aura aboutpowdercoatmike has a spectacular aura about
I just wish we got the Diesel S here in the states. I love the way the diesel tows.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:45 PM
snzuloz is on a distinguished road
Congrats!!!!

Old 03-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats - still the best roadgoing SUV in my opinion and only getting better

Old 03-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Bruin Pcar is on a distinguished road
Look forward to first-hand reviews on the refreshed model. It does look better from the outside IMHO.....

Old 03-14-2015, 08:09 AM
5/8 production date!

Old 03-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Exciting..

Old 05-11-2015, 05:56 AM
returned the calipers and wheels back to stock on the '13 this weekend. The calipers were orange but I re powdercoated them satin black to look like the way they came.

I never noticed a performance difference going from the 18s to 22s, but I did notice it when I put the 18s back on.

Going to get tires mounted on the new forgestar F14s today and patiently waiting on a shipping date.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:48 PM
it left port 5/13!

Old 05-18-2015, 01:28 PM
rs4fast is on a distinguished road
Nice, congrats! I am picking up my '15 D tomorrow. Black/2-tone black and tan. My dad has had a number of Cayenne's but this is my daily and am looking forward to it! Rides to the office and up to the mountains should be a little nicer now.

I am going to be leasing it, so can only do minimum mods, but any suggestions? Also, any hidden features or tips I should know about?

TIA

Old 05-18-2015, 05:06 PM
The only mods I did on my were cosmetic. I painted all of the flat black plastic trim, professionally, so hopefully they won't give me any grief over that since it looks stock. I also put different wheels and tires on right away, so the new ones are back on and unworn.

Lastly, I had powdercoated the calipers orange, but the service advisor checked with the lease turn in guy, and he didn't like that, so I powdercoated them back to satin black last week.

If you are going to tow with it, I recommend the Prodigy RF controller. You will have to pair the controller to its box on your trailer with a different vehicle, but once its paired, you just plug it into the cigarette lighter whenever you want to tow and its totally unobtrusive.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Atlanta_Cayenne is on a distinguished road
Mike - did you get it yet?

You ordered yours 2 weeks before I put my S order in. Mine isn't going into build for another 3+ weeks. The wait is killing me.

Old 06-03-2015, 08:01 PM
it got to the port in Brunswick last friday. Should be 7-10 days from arrival, so any day, but due to my schedule with Delta, I can't pick it up til the 9th or the 12th. Mine did get built about a week ahead of schedule though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ordered our next CD today!