Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

VIDEO [HD 1080P]: Short Film - Wicked Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 07:27 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexcalifornia
Whoa, superb.
How did you push the car to do the lateral slide?....
I assume all those Horsepowers! Lol . And Kent's mad driving skills!

Old 07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by s4treg
I'm with you Kent, keep mod'ing/repairing and posting your experiences. Even if some of them are not my taste, I wouldn't know it unless someone like yourself went out there and tried it (and btw, your car is TOTALLY my taste ).
Thank you for the vocal vote of support! At least I know I am in the right place.

Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
Originally Posted by alexcalifornia
Whoa, superb.
How did you push the car to do the lateral slide?....
I assume all those Horsepowers! Lol . And Kent's mad driving skills!
Trust me that my CTT was not "pushed" into a lateral slide. I just turned off PSM, pressed sport mode, romped on the gas and held on... it did the rest. I added the right amount of counter-steer once I felt the back end rotating more than about 20 degrees, a little throttle-lift to stop the rotation, and full throttle-to-exit settle the suspension. It got about 30 degrees of rotation for an extended period.

Like most high HP cars, you have to respect it or you could end up getting hurt. Even with AWD, it still has more than enough power to scare you and rip all four tires from the pavement with PSM off.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Sc00ter is on a distinguished road
Nice car!!
My head is still spinning

Old 07-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Eddiehector is on a distinguished road
Thats a nice little skid pad you have there. I wish I had one of those. LOL. Beautiful car, sound, and post!

Old 07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Das Stig is on a distinguished road
Simple, clean, not overstated but still a beast, hell of a ride man.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:51 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Great sound

Beautiful Cayenne and great sound. Now I might have to check into upgrading my exhaust!

Old 07-14-2012, 10:08 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
Wicked Cayenne for sure! Thanks for sharing. Just came back from the canyons myself

Old 07-19-2012, 12:09 AM
littodevil is on a distinguished road
WOW!! That was an awesome vid!!! Like car **** hahaha ha HA!.. Maybe my connection slowed down and got a tad blurry but.. around the twisties.. did you purposely blur out the speed limit signs? haha.. I should consider doing that in my vid in the future =P...

And what was the car that the camera was stuck onto near the end when you showed your tires breaking loose on the road?.. it has a nice smooth.. hmm hump.. haha on the rear fender..

But yea.. that was an awesome vid.. mind if I ask what software you used?

Again awesome job on the build and the vid!

Larry

Old 07-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by littodevil
WOW!! That was an awesome vid!!! Like car **** hahaha ha HA!.. Maybe my connection slowed down and got a tad blurry but.. around the twisties.. did you purposely blur out the speed limit signs? haha.. I should consider doing that in my vid in the future =P...
Thanks for the enthusiasm! I feel like performance cars are always marketed in a similar manner to enthusaists (MB AMG, BMW M, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari)- lots of tire spinning, wot passing, engine revs, flybys, power slides, drifts and then they place the disclaimer at the end of the advertisement that says "Do not do this" Pretty perverse actually. So this is my nod towards those adverts for my CTT . If I watched this vid before I bought my CTT, I would definitely be drooling and would just setup the bank transfer .

And what was the car that the camera was stuck onto near the end when you showed your tires breaking loose on the road?.. it has a nice smooth.. hmm hump.. haha on the rear fender..
It was the misses Audi TT Roadster. I like the body lines of the 1st gen too - they seem to be aging well.

.. mind if I ask what software you used?...Again awesome job on the build and the vid!
I used prosumer software Avid Studio with a couple of plugins and separate SFX. I wanted more than the basic AV editing suite, however, I did not want the steep learning curve of Adobe Premiere. This seemed to be a good compromise - there were only a couple things I found were outside the scope of the current software.

Believe it or not, this is the first video I have ever shot and edited. Even though there is definite room for improvement, I am still pretty proud of it. I would highly recommend this software if you spend a couple of hours going through the free tutorials online.

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 07-25-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:04 PM
rbb1991 will become famous soon enough
Awesome video! And that is one wicked CTT!!

Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Great video. Makes me wish I ordered a turbo instead of a GTS
I like the Porsche design decal graphic on the side and the race stripes.(and everything else too)

Old 06-03-2015, 09:29 PM
08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute
The look on the face of the woman on the side of the road walking the dog was priceless - crazy machine - I would enjoy to see it doing some deal drifting ala Ken Block