Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Cayenne Turbo vs. Audi SQ5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 10:43 AM
JT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura about
Cayenne Turbo vs. Audi SQ5

I know this might be a bit of an odd comparison in some ways, but I find myself with this dilemma. I can purchase a new loaded SQ5 which did impress me with its responsiveness and interior quality combined with a ton of the latest bells and whistles or a used well equipped 2012 Cayenne Turbo with 40 000 miles on it for about 10K more.
Brand new vs. used
Smaller vs. larger and more luxurious
For context, I always thought a Cayenne would be my next vehicle, am a "Porsche guy" having owned a couple 911s for years, and have an Acura MDX (that I am quite happy with) to use as a family hauler (four kids), so this SUV would be primarily for me to zip around in back and forth to work or when my wife and I are heading out just the two of us.
I know this would likely generate a biased response in this forum but I guess I am looking for some opinions and guidance from people that have owned the CT or that might be familiar with both.
Thanks in advance

Old 04-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Fairly obvious question - but have you considered the Macan S/Turbo?

Likely getting the opportunity to test one out might be harder than one would think - they seem to be still sold out in the majority of markets!

Old 04-11-2015, 11:36 AM
JT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I did drive one a couple weeks back. Really liked it, but availability is very tight for the S. I was also a bit worried the SQ5 or the Macan would be a touch small for me.
Drove both back to back yesterday and ended up buying the used Cayenne Turbo. I think I'm going to really enjoy it.

Old 04-11-2015, 04:49 PM
BlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud of
Congrats! I think you made the right choice

How about some pics of your new ride

Old 04-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
The Cayenne Turbo was the right call.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats - the right call indeed!

Old 04-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! I have yet to see anyone regret getting the Cayenne Turbo. If you are in the market and you can afford it, get it. It is that straight forward.

Old 04-21-2015, 03:59 PM
fcsphoto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlazinPond
Congrats! I think you made the right choice

How about some pics of your new ride
+1
Congrats. Cayenne beats SQ5 any day!

Old 05-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Rvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant futureRvca3112 has a brilliant future
Congratulations on the new car! I was in that boat also. When the sq5 came out I was excited. That motor has ALOT of potential. But part of me can't leave my cayenne. I also parked my truck next to a Macan. That thing is tiny! Sharp but too small for me...

Post some pics!