Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

New addition to the family :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up New addition to the family :)

The Mrs. and I are proud to bring a new member into our loving home. She is a healthy baby girl! A little shy, but warms up quickly to strangers.

Please take moment to welcome her, if you feel so inclined

Old 05-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Options installed:

Contrast Sitching on Dashboard
Carbon Fiber wheel Arches
Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Sill Panels
Carbon Fiber Turning Vanes
Volcano Red (Elite)
Electric & Heated Memory Seats
Lightweight Forged Wheels II - Diamond Cut Finish
Iris Upgrade with Satellite Navigation and Meridian Surround Sound System
Vehicle Lifter
Semi-Aniline Sport Interior
Harissa Red/ carbon Black
Parking Sensors (Front and Rear)
Stealth Pack
Sport Exhaust
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Car Cover
Branded Floor Mar Set

MSO Banded Sill Panels - 'McLaren' in Volcano Red
MSO Steering Wheel - Harissa Red Leather & Stich

Old 05-26-2015, 06:43 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Wow, great car and a great color too!! Enjoy it in good health!!

Old 05-26-2015, 09:33 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
B.. E.. A.. utiful!!! Great color and amazing car! Enjoy!

Old 05-26-2015, 09:48 PM
Plumaslaker is on a distinguished road
Congratulations... Totally speechless, that is awesome.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:29 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats! Enjoy in good health! I would love to get to drive one of these

Old 05-27-2015, 04:20 AM
TT VIPER will become famous soon enough
Wowwwwww.. It looks stunning. Very nice color combo. McLaren with lots of carbon fiber and a retractable hard top. That must be the top point of awesomeness. Enjoy it in good health..

Old 05-27-2015, 04:27 AM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
Not sure about the "Stealth Pack" option. Nothing stealthy about this stunning beauty!!!! Enjoy and be safe.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:26 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Gorgeous!

Old 05-27-2015, 10:41 AM
TSAF NKUF is on a distinguished road
Nice. Congrats!

Old 05-27-2015, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely stunning - congrats and definitely a nice addition to the family!!!

Old 05-27-2015, 01:32 PM
DLF
DLF is on a distinguished road
Awesome !!

Old 05-27-2015, 01:33 PM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
Incredible car. Congrats on the purchase. The MP4-12C is the supercar bargain of the century right now. That one is a great spec too, I love it.

I figured you had something like this coming, I noticed you over on the McLaren boards recently

Old 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Thank you for warm welcome guys! I am sure she really appreciates it! Rest assured that this will be no garage queen. I have already managed to put over 1200 miles on it in less than a week since I took delivery of the car out of state and drove it back home. Pretty much doubled the mileage in one trip! LOL

She will be driven like a Porsche, meaning until the wheels fall off!

Old 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by seattleturbo
i figured you had something like this coming, i noticed you over on the mclaren boards recently
... Guess I am not quite the sneaky pete!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New addition to the family :)