Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

twin charging 2006 cayenne turbo s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Rick_m2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
twin charging 2006 cayenne turbo s

I want to know if you install twin chargers (turbo and superchargers) in a 2006 cayenne turbo s. If so. what kind of power can I expect? How is the drivability? I still want to use it as my daily driver, but with the new SRT, I want something that can fight back. What is the price range and how long would it take to perform the metamorphosis?
Thanks

Old 07-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting question...

We offer upgraded turbo kits for the 955, but have not seen a twin charger system available. On a 2006, I would highly recommend a comprehensive inspection and replacement of every maintenance related item beforehand.

Cayenne 955 Turbo S Upgrade Kit

Old 07-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
what would you need that kind of power for? towing or bragging rights?

Old 07-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rick_m2006
with the new SRT, I want something that can fight back.
Just find a road with a corner at the end of the straightaway.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by petza914
just find a road with a corner at the end of the straightaway.

rofl!!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rick_m2006
I want to know if you install twin chargers (turbo and superchargers) in a 2006 cayenne turbo s. If so. what kind of power can I expect? How is the drivability? I still want to use it as my daily driver, but with the new SRT, I want something that can fight back. What is the price range and how long would it take to perform the metamorphosis?
Thanks

Get Serious!!!!!

I have a $100 right here payable by Paypal that says it's NEVER going to happen!

Old 07-09-2017, 03:25 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
If you are serious, just spend the money on buying a newer CTTS and the Jeep won't be a problem. Unless you are talking about the Demon and then you'd be better off giving up and buying a Demon.

There are examples out there of Cayenne's getting in the 700's HP wise with not much more than a tune and some bolt-on parts. Not sure it is going to be very cost effective getting there with your 955 though.

Here is one example of a 957 with some great power... https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hp-808-tq.html