Cayenne
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leistung Motorsports???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 06:50 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Finally , the parts were shiped today

Old 12-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Tweedy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Finally , the parts were shiped today
Were they actually shipped? When I ordered my secondary cat deletes I received a tracking number over a week before they were actually shipped.

I am in the waiting phase with them. I really wish they would just give a straight answer and say "we are backed up x amount of weeks" instead of just ignoring emails

Old 12-18-2013, 05:33 AM
Steve.zdravko is on a distinguished road
I got my power kit for my CTT 957 about 2weeks ago and love it. The cat bypass makes a big difference the things a rocket

Old 12-18-2013, 07:18 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tweedy
Were they actually shipped? When I ordered my secondary cat deletes I received a tracking number over a week before they were actually shipped.

I am in the waiting phase with them. I really wish they would just give a straight answer and say "we are backed up x amount of weeks" instead of just ignoring emails
Actually no , I havent received any tracking number just an email that my items were sent thats almost two weeks ago . Usually thing from us to Albania my country , wants 15 days for small stuff . I am afraid a little becuase they are shipped with standart mail and I am afraid that they can get lost somewhere I think they should come this friday or saturday taking reference other stuff ...... So I am waiting

I was wondering , did anyone here install fvd 750 intercooler and updated turbos ?

Old 01-13-2014, 02:43 AM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Is this place good to go now? I need some secondary cat bypass pipes! Let me know!

Old 01-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Still nothing !!!

Old 01-24-2014, 04:37 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
You ever get your parts? I ordered cat bypass pipes a couple weeks ago and have not received any communication from them? Several phone calls and emails have gone unanswered! I just need the bypass pipes! I'm about to just do a chargeback and go with fab speed!

Old 01-28-2014, 11:31 AM
theprezzz77 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by machinegunt
You ever get your parts? I ordered cat bypass pipes a couple weeks ago and have not received any communication from them? Several phone calls and emails have gone unanswered! I just need the bypass pipes! I'm about to just do a chargeback and go with fab speed!

Just my two cents, I would do the chargeback and order from Fabspeed.
I tried NUMEROUS times over MONTHS to contact Leistung to order a "power kit" for my GTS, and got nothing. I would have even preferred an "eff you" over absolutely nothing.

I know people who have ordered items in the past, have been very happy with them and the product has been great and very price conscious. However, if you can't satisfy the need for customer service, halt operations entirely until it can be fixed! Throw up a bulletin stating what is going on, people will understand. Being truthful and humble about why there is a massive delay on shipments and ignorance of communication would go a long way.

I ended up ordering from Fabspeed myself (2ndary cat bypass), and although I was a little butthurt for paying more money for the item that is an IDENTICAL item from Leistung, the customer service was impeccable and it was shipped immediately.

Nothing personal to Leistung, still to this day I have had absolutely NO response from them, I just feel I was mishandled as a potential client. Still to this day, no one has concretely stated who is in charge, where they stand on their company, or anything. Should make anyone a little uncomfortable in my opinion.....

DP

Old 02-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by theprezzz77
Just my two cents, I would do the chargeback and order from Fabspeed.
I tried NUMEROUS times over MONTHS to contact Leistung to order a "power kit" for my GTS, and got nothing. I would have even preferred an "eff you" over absolutely nothing.

I know people who have ordered items in the past, have been very happy with them and the product has been great and very price conscious. However, if you can't satisfy the need for customer service, halt operations entirely until it can be fixed! Throw up a bulletin stating what is going on, people will understand. Being truthful and humble about why there is a massive delay on shipments and ignorance of communication would go a long way.

I ended up ordering from Fabspeed myself (2ndary cat bypass), and although I was a little butthurt for paying more money for the item that is an IDENTICAL item from Leistung, the customer service was impeccable and it was shipped immediately.

Nothing personal to Leistung, still to this day I have had absolutely NO response from them, I just feel I was mishandled as a potential client. Still to this day, no one has concretely stated who is in charge, where they stand on their company, or anything. Should make anyone a little uncomfortable in my opinion.....

DP
Took your advice and filed a dispute with Paypal. Now need to find another source for Bypass pipes! I think Leistung is out of business. It's a shame as they had really nice products and prices.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:29 PM
jt1k is on a distinguished road
It took a while but I just received my order from Leistung about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Everything was shipped and packed properly. I bought the CAI and super sport xl exhaust.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by jt1k
It took a while but I just received my order from Leistung about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Everything was shipped and packed properly. I bought the CAI and super sport xl exhaust.
So how long exactly? Also were you ever able to contact them by any means? Did you get a tracking number when they shipped? I have a dispute in with pay pal and my CC but it could be a month and a half before I ever see my money back! It pisses me off that they couldn't return one of my phone calls or emails (left several of both over a three week period) and just say hey this will ship in a month or respond with anything at all!!! Now I'm having to deal with pay pal and my CC TO get my cash back! Poor poor poor service at best!!

Old 02-11-2014, 06:08 PM
jt1k is on a distinguished road
So how long exactly? Also were you ever able to contact them by any means? Did you get a tracking number when they shipped? I have a dispute in with pay pal and my CC but it could be a month and a half before I ever see my money back! It pisses me off that they couldn't return one of my phone calls or emails (left several of both over a three week period) and just say hey this will ship in a month or respond with anything at all!!! Now I'm having to deal with pay pal and my CC TO get my cash back! Poor poor poor service at best!!
It was definitely over the 45 day PayPal refund's time. When I get home from work tonight I'll PM you his cell phone number where I was able to reach him.

Old 02-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Still nothing !!!
I agree with you about them being clowns! Curious why your post was deleted! If anything the mods on here should warn people on the forum about them! If you go over 45 days waiting on your parts u are SOL when it comes to getting your money back from PP. I have a feeling a lot more people are going to get screwed then we realize! They have wasted so much of my time! I could have made them myself quicker then this! Lol!

Last edited by machinegunt; 02-21-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:10 AM
I agree with you about them being clowns! Curious why your post was deleted! If anything the mods on here should warn people on the forum about them! If you go over 45 days waiting on your parts u are SOL when it comes to getting your money back from PP. I have a feeling a lot more people are going to get screwed then we realize! They have wasted so much of my time! I could made them myself quicker then this! Lol!
Yes you are right , I deleted my post because I wanted to give those clowns just one more day .
I have been lied all these months , every single week they tell me the exhaust is ready to be shiped only to pas the 45 paypal days. I have ordered my exhaust on october , after a lot of lies they told me my exhaust was sent on december ! That day I had very bad luck , my transmission broke and I had to get a truck to send it to the workshop also to even realize the box they sent me was a junk ! I ordered the downpipes and the powerkit and they send me only half of the intake . After a lot of emails to Martin he was sure he sent me everything !!! After a lot of ununswared email I sent a last warning I was going to my local atornies to sue them ... And here comes The famous Robert everyone talked about ... He told me he was going to send them to again for free ( like I lost the box ) ok ... These On january .. After a lot of weeks he sent me for the first times track codes !! A box arrived and it has only the secondary cats inside ( which are great ) but thats it ... No f... Missing part from the intake ( some simple tubes to conect the K&N air filters) and not even the downpipes ... After a lot of emails .. Again .. He told be that the downpipes were sent back ( haha ) and he was going to send it again ( also he never mention the missing parts from the intake ) ... And my track codes was supposed to be ready tomorrow ... These 10 days ago !!!!! Now sincerly , I have been member of a lot off forums and read about a lot of shipments from famous tuners go wrong , but Leistung beat the record !!!

Someone from colorado should really sue these clowns !

PS: sorry for my bad english , I finish school a long time ago and you forget when you dont use it lol

Old 02-21-2014, 12:29 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
sorry and bummer to hear about your troubles. I'll have to yell at Rob and see what's up. Last I heard, there was another person managing the biz.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Leistung Motorsports???