Leistung Motorsports???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:55 AM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
Leistung Motorsports???

Does anyone know what the story is with Leistung Motorsports, or if there is a story? I've experienced first hand, emails going unanswered and it seems others have the same, with emails and voicemails going unanswered. Hopefully Leistung is still around as I believe they make good products for a reasonable price, and I hope they are monitoring these forums and could chime in.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:31 AM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Last I heard he was trying to scale down (product wise) LMS because he was so busy (he owns other companies). He might be out of town on business. I'll hit him up and bug to see what's going on.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
Last I heard he was trying to scale down (product wise) LMS because he was so busy (he owns other companies). He might be out of town on business. I'll hit him up and bug to see what's going on.
That'd be great, I knew Rob was involved with other businesses, but it's been a little longer than normal now. I do hope all is well, both professionally and personally for him and Leistung.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't know... it seems they've closed up shop. No responses at all.

Bummer for me as I paid for a power kit, downpipes and intakes but have only received the downpipes. Granted I had been holding out for the CF intakes, but that was May of 2012 when it started. Should have just gone with the standard, at least I'd have them.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:19 PM
03EvoIII were you ever able to get in touch with him to see what is going on?

Old 11-07-2013, 05:41 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by s4treg
03EvoIII were you ever able to get in touch with him to see what is going on?
there is a new guy now , Martin

Old 11-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Interesting. I suppose I'll try him.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:43 AM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
yea, he was super busy, but didn't sound like anything was wrong. Guess he was just behind in the work. I know he has been trying to hand off some of the fab workload to increase production and free up more time for him to focus on customer service/sales. Hope you guys get your LMS parts soon!! You still can't beat the performance per dollar that he is putting out there IMO. I miss my beast!!

Old 11-07-2013, 08:51 AM
I have been pleased with my 2ndry cat removal pipes, and I willingly waited for these new CF cold air intakes, so there is no compliant from me on the length of time it's taken.

I've also refrained from saying bad things, giving them the benefit of the doubt. At some point however they need either put out a "press release" stating what's going on, inform the public, or make a massive push to get in touch with people again.

I this morning submitted and email via their online form, and will likely call later today (it's still early). I'll let everyone know what I find out. Thanks again.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:26 AM
S4treg, how do you like the manual GTS? I've always thought that those would be SO fun to DD!

FYI. Talked to Rob and he said he is back in action after taking a little time off. He has hired two new guys and new products are completed (3" exhaust stuff and new intakes for the Cajun). He also said a new website is forthcoming. Might have to pick me up another beast soon.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:01 AM
ALL -

IMMEDIATE RESPONSE from Martin at Leistung this morning! They are still kicking, and things look good. I'm sorry for the concern.

It would seem they went through some internal changes, and are fully back. Perhaps just some growing pains. I'm glad to see things are working out for them and do hope they are around for years to come, continuing to evolve their product line.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
S4treg, how do you like the manual GTS? I've always thought that those would be SO fun to DD!
Manual is definitely fun, but oh how I do miss the power of the Turbo's.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Hm. I heard from Martin back on the 7th of November and they were waiting on some material for the heat shields. I'm chalking this up to the holidays right now, but i've been waiting much longer so I'm a little like, what's another two months.

I was just happy to hear they were still around and I wasn't forgotten. I'm easily pleased.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Reach back out to Martin and see what he says. If I don't hear from them after Christmas I'll reach out again.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I really don't think it's a scam. I and many others have received products from them and I even met with Rob personally when I got my downpipes.

I think, and this is just my opinion, they are going through some management changes, and with that comes some time to reground of what is where and what's going on.

I believe some others on this forum are more "personal" friends with Rob, etc and may be able to shed more light on the subject.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Leistung Motorsports???