Leistung Motorsports???

Old 02-21-2014, 12:35 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
sorry and bummer to hear about your troubles. I'll have to yell at Rob and see what's up. Last I heard, there was another person managing the biz.
Thank you for the kind words

Old 02-22-2014, 10:41 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
so , does anyone know what is going on , at Leistung Motorsport ? Did they bankrupt or something ?

Old 02-23-2014, 03:29 PM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
I may be either the dumbest and/or most patient person on this thread when it comes to Leistung. Should it go that long, this May I will have waited 2 years for intakes.

When I first order the kit Rob told me they were close on some new Carbon Fiber intakes, who I actually met in person to pick up the downpipes (seemed like a regular guy like you or I). Delays happened with the bladders, and he told he didn't want to give me a shoddy product, which I could respect.

I'd say about 6 months ago I gave up on the idea of these Carbon Fiber intakes and have asked just for the standard intake posted on the website (which if you haven't noticed was refreshed with even more products). I'm still waiting and the last email from Martin was November.

Sigh. It's sad, a lot of people here, clearly including myself, have refrained from blasts, etc, trying to give a start-up company a chance, but it's getting old.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Do they just read our emails and laugh ?

Old 02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
I emailed them a couple months ago asking if they still offered the combo-Intake and cat bypass pipes. They got back to me the next day saying that they do still offer it. I haven't ordered due to all the negative feedback on here. It's a shame,a lot of people would buy their products.

Old 02-23-2014, 06:02 PM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Do they just read our emails and laugh ?
Maybe, maybe.

I'm not really sure what there looking to accomplish by doing this. I mean forums is one of the main advertising vehicles for anyone looking to modify their car.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:59 AM
I got an email saying that he was out from office 2 weeks and he will ship them to me on monday ! Inshallah

Old 03-03-2014, 07:35 AM
sc_yankee is on a distinguished road
I also had to open a claim with Paypal

Ordered downpipes Feb 4th for my 04 CTT from Leistung Motorsports. Asked for update Feb 10th and was given a tracking number the same day for UPS and the order was updated to shipped in the LMS system. Checked tracking number periodically until Feb 22, still hadn't shipped. I opened a dispute with PayPal requesting ETA on shipment or refund. My order was marked refunded on their web site the same day. I haven't received a refund. I've been professional but feel it is necessary to post this since their lead time is excessive. I was in no hurry but paying through PayPal forces my timeline.

Martin even offered to call me awhile back because I had inquired about getting downpipes with converters. This was before they had updated the website to include that option.

I'll say this, I bought the LMS secondary bypass pipes off ebay open box but new for over $100 less than new. They are sweet and I saved some $$$. They fit perfectly. It sounds just slightly more aggressive. Now if only someone would sell me their new open box downpipes for cheap and there is the matter of LMS still holding $865 of my money.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by sc_yankee
Ordered downpipes Feb 4th for my 04 CTT from Leistung Motorsports. Asked for update Feb 10th and was given a tracking number the same day for UPS and the order was updated to shipped in the LMS system. Checked tracking number periodically until Feb 22, still hadn't shipped. I opened a dispute with PayPal requesting ETA on shipment or refund. My order was marked refunded on their web site the same day. I haven't received a refund. I've been professional but feel it is necessary to post this since their lead time is excessive. I was in no hurry but paying through PayPal forces my timeline. Martin even offered to call me awhile back because I had inquired about getting downpipes with converters. This was before they had updated the website to include that option. I'll say this, I bought the LMS secondary bypass pipes off ebay open box but new for over $100 less than new. They are sweet and I saved some $$$. They fit perfectly. It sounds just slightly more aggressive. Now if only someone would sell me their new open box downpipes for cheap and there is the matter of LMS still holding $865 of my money.

Did you receive your downpipes yet ? I have also track codes for my downpipes buy he hasnt ship them yet

Old 03-12-2014, 09:58 AM
sc_yankee is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Did you receive your downpipes yet ? I have also track codes for my downpipes buy he hasnt ship them yet
No, paypal refunded my money from their account today.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I hope no one minds, but I am about to close this thread. This is beating a dead horse at this point.

Please be careful...clearly they take there time and may have some quality control issues. If you choose to spend more, there are other options. It is your choice.