2019 Cayenne prototype drive, Announcement August 30th

Old 08-12-2017, 10:06 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
2019 Cayenne prototype drive, Announcement August 30th

Looks like the 2019 Cayenne is coming soon.

Here is an initial review from Car and Driver.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...e-drive-review

I'm considering cancelling my 2018 GLC63S order to get this 2019 Cayenne Turbo instead.

Old 08-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
It is so far removed from the original its sickening. Boring.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:13 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
It is so far removed from the original its sickening. Boring.
The original didn't deserve the Porsche badge in my opinion. It wasn't very sporty and competing high performance SUVs were better.

If the reviews are correct then this could be the first Cayenne that is a performance leader.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Old 08-14-2017, 07:22 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
The original didn't deserve the Porsche badge in my opinion. It wasn't very sporty and competing high performance SUVs were better.

Huh? Almost every review I've ever seen about the 955's picked them as better even if it wasn't the fastest in the 1/4 mile or 0-60. Still damn fast and sporty for a 5,000+lb SUV if you ask me. Are they as good as the new ones, well of course not and I wouldn't expect it to be.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by jdubbya
Huh? Almost every review I've ever seen about the 955's picked them as better even if it wasn't the fastest in the 1/4 mile or 0-60. Still damn fast and sporty for a 5,000+lb SUV if you ask me. Are they as good as the new ones, well of course not and I wouldn't expect it to be.
My perspectives are not based on reviews but on personal driving experience.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:02 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Very odd photos - they've been squished horizontally so the car looks very tall.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:07 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Looks like the 2019 Cayenne is coming soon.

Here is an initial review from Car and Driver.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...e-drive-review

I'm considering cancelling my 2018 GLC63S order to get this 2019 Cayenne Turbo instead.
To quote the article:
Originally Posted by crappola C&D article
It’s part of Porsche’s new look for the brand, as are the headlights with four LED dots that invite the driver ahead to move out of the left lane—quickly.
Funny - my '11 CTT has the 4 LED dots. Macan's have the LED dots and have since introduced IIRC.

Blather. A lot of blather.

And Cayenne with a ZF transmission? What's up with that - were the current Asain ones too reliable? Is it a PDK transmission?

Old 08-16-2017, 11:33 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
My perspectives are not based on reviews but on personal driving experience.

What did you like so much better than a Cayenne? Genuine question.

Old 08-24-2017, 07:30 PM
The car has been moved up to August 29th.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.