Denver Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 01:02 PM
7turbo will become famous soon enough
Denver Cars and Coffee

Denver Cars and Coffee's first show is Saturday May 2nd at Southlands Mall in Aurora. Show is 9am until noon and will be held every Saturday thru September.

Join us each Saturday, weather permitting, from 9:00am to 12:00pm at Southlands Mall, 6155 S. Main Street, Aurora, Colorado 80016

We are excited to have the opportunity to create the best show in the area and welcome all 6speedonline members to come out and join in.

Last edited by 7turbo; 04-17-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: no links to commercial sites
Old 04-05-2009, 06:37 PM
hipresr is on a distinguished road
Aurora? Also What are the benefits of the cali version over the regular car show version?

Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Some kind of business involved here???

Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by acs-3
Some kind of business involved here???
No. Just a car show for all car enthusiast's. Come out and join in the fun.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by hipresr
Aurora? Also What are the benefits of the cali version over the regular car show version?

Not sure how to answer your question. Cars and Coffee is a trademarked name, and they authorized a group in Colorado to use that name. They have branched out to several cities as shown on the website for Cars and Coffee.

We hope to have an interesting collection of cars show up each Saturday morning just as they do in Irvine.

Please come join us for the first show May 2nd.

Last edited by 7turbo; 04-05-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:30 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 7turbo
Cars and Coffee is a trademarked name, and they authorized a group in Colorado to use that name. .
Wow, I had no idea...I had always heard any early morning weekend meet referred to as Cars & Coffee. There are a couple meets in the front range area already that at least I had always referred to with the same terminology - one the first sat of every month and another one the second saturday. Sounds like at least there is one now the 3rd and 4th Saturday as well :-)

Old 04-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Cayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to behold
Just curious - if Cars and Coffee is trademarked, and there is an "agreement" in place, is this a for profit venture? If so, I'll steer clear of this one as I'm not interested in a formal, organized event. I like our other gatherings - which are informal get-togethers of car enthusiasts with no pretense or corporate considerations.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
+1, I am one of the organizers of the now Great Indoors get together (donuts and drives???), our intent is an informal gathering of enthusiasts by enthusiasts- no pretense or corporate considerations. This is also one of the reasons we don't host this at a specific dealer or gallery.

Originally Posted by Cayenne Club
Just curious - if Cars and Coffee is trademarked, and there is an "agreement" in place, is this a for profit venture? If so, I'll steer clear of this one as I'm not interested in a formal, organized event. I like our other gatherings - which are informal get-togethers of car enthusiasts with no pretense or corporate considerations.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D33PBLU3
+1, I am one of the organizers of the now Great Indoors get together (donuts and drives???), our intent is an informal gathering of enthusiasts by enthusiasts- no pretense or corporate considerations. This is also one of the reasons we don't host this at a specific dealer or gallery.
+2. Omelets and Autos?

Old 04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Imola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura about
+3

C&C is simply C&C...

Nice cars, nice people and plenty of coffee at The Great Indoors

Old 04-05-2009, 10:22 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
What about "Coffee & Cars"?

Old 04-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Cayenne Club
I went to Cars and Coffee in Irvine two years ago when they invited us from our event with the Ford GT forum. I loved the idea of having a place to take my cars that I knew would be there every week and have other car guys there to meet with.

Our only goal was to accomplish what we liked when we first went: a place to go on a weekly basis to show our cars and to meet with other car enthusiast's.

Cars and Coffee gave us a known name and website to help us draw cars to. Southlands Mall has set aside a large space where we know we can handle several hundred cars.

The parking is set up where cars can come and go when they please. I personally dislike taking my car to a show and being locked in for hours while people that paid admission walk around looking at cars.

I hope you can join us and enjoy it as much as I did the first time I went to Cars and Coffee.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Imola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 7turbo
I went to Cars and Coffee in Irvine two years ago when they invited us from our event with the Ford GT forum. I loved the idea of having a place to take my cars that I knew would be there every week and have other car guys there to meet with.

Our only goal was to accomplish what we liked when we first went: a place to go on a weekly basis to show our cars and to meet with other car enthusiast's.

Cars and Coffee gave us a known name and website to help us draw cars to. Southlands Mall has set aside a large space where we know we can handle several hundred cars.

The parking is set up where cars can come and go when they please. I personally dislike taking my car to a show and being locked in for hours while people that paid admission walk around looking at cars.

I hope you can join us and enjoy it as much as I did the first time I went to Cars and Coffee.
Did you know that the person/people behind carsandcoffe.info ARE NOT the ones who started "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine (formally known as Crystal Cove)?

"The creators of this site areNOT RESPONSIBLE for creating Cars and Coffee Irvine."

Their intent with the .info site IS to make money off people who use their forums etc...

BTW I have also enjoyed going to the Ford PAG building for cars, hold the coffee.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Imola2001
Did you know that the person/people behind carsandcoffe.info ARE NOT the ones who started "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine (formally known as Crystal Cove)?

"The creators of this site areNOT RESPONSIBLE for creating Cars and Coffee Irvine."

Their intent with the .info site IS to make money off people who use their forums etc...

BTW I have also enjoyed going to the Ford PAG building for cars, hold the coffee.
Glad that you enjoyed it as I did. I'm not a coffee person either.

As I said before, we appreciate Cars and Coffee allowing us to use their name and listing information about our show on their forum. As far as I know, anyone can sign up and use their forum just as you can this forum. I'm sure they charge sponsors to advertise on their forum just as every other forum I have ever been on does.

Our only goal is to have a great show and give car guys a place to go hang out with other car guys on a Saturday morning.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:32 PM
nightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to all
Yea, I am good with the current set up. Ferg who does the north gtg has done a great job and really kept it all together in the manner everyone appreciates.

The south group is a perfect size in a great location started by great guys.

If I had to get permission from someone to "use their name" to hots a gathering of car guys/gals, I would think twice and pass.

When trying to gather numbers of people to direct them tot he "official forum" you must reach out beyond the true car person to the world of rice and rising sun. Unfortunately, that approach comes with many hassles, like burn outs, fights, and body kits.

No thanks, but thanks anyways.

See you Saturday Ferg Dennis, and Chris.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver Cars and Coffee