Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring

This is a detail I did today of a 2003 Nissan 350Z. The car is owned by the Vice President of our local Z club. The car is in immaculate shape and is a true show car. Believe it or not its a daily driver. The weather here in the Northeast is brutally cold today so thankfully the client had access to a heated garage to work on. The car being in such good shape made the detail a breeze. The car is set to have a Greddy body modifications in the upcoming weeks. The parts are being prepped at the body shop now.

This was the second car that I detailed with Ultima products. I have been using the Interior Guard on the interior of my Toyota 4Runner. I love the nice matte look that it gives. The PGP and PPP are a breeze to use. I was hoping to see how the car looked after it had sometime to set up. The pics are only after one coat.

Time: 4 hours

Wash with 2 bucket method and Ultima wash soap
Wheels cleaned with Ultima soap
Clay with Pinnacle Clay
Polish with UDM and white Pad with Ultima Paint Prep Plus (PPP)
LSP=Ultima Paint Guard Plus (PGP)
Wheels Dressed with Optimum Tire Dressing (Verison 2)
Wheel Wells dressed with Street Appeal Tire Dressing
Interior cleaned with Woolite 6/1
Interior dressed with Ultima Interior Guard Plus
Glass polished with PC and 4 inch pad with 1Z Glas Polish
Glass cleaned with Megs NXT Glass Cleaner
Metal polished with Megs NXT Metal Polish
Plastic cleaned with Megs Plastix
Engine wiped down and dressed with Ultima Trim and Tire

Last edited by Pats300zx; 01-21-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road

Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice man... good job. That tire dressing is SHINY. I think I may pick some of that stuff up.

-Bojan

Old 01-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
great work PAT