Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR spotless question

Old 03-22-2008, 12:54 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
CR spotless question

so i havent received my unit yet, but i am already trying to figure out if i should use it throughout the whole car wash or just during the rinse cycle only?

keep in mind that i am thinking of my 7 series bmw which is a HUGE car to wash. i usually wash it in parts: front first, sides, rear and i am thinking if i dont use CR spotless through the wash, by the time i am done with rear the front will begin to get water spots on it.

thoughts? suggestions?

Old 03-22-2008, 05:24 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
At first I tried using mine just for the final rinse but I soon realized that sometimes I took a little too long washing the car and some water would dry and leave spots and I would have to re-wash the area, so since then, I use it during the entire wash but I don't use it to fill my wash buckets. Hope this helps. By the way you are going to love this thing it is awesome.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Most clients use the CR all the way through. I suggest doing the wheels with normal water, then switching to the CR for the rest of the wash and the soap bucket as well. Depending on how hard your water is and how many cars you're doing, you'll go through the resin every 3-6 months. This is assuming you're washing on the "FLAT" setting on the nozzle and washing 2-3 times per month.