Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

S500 Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
S500 Detail

I did this detail for a member here. Washed, Clayed, #83, #80, NXT were what I used.

Quick before and after

Old 12-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Ormond is a jewel in the roughOrmond is a jewel in the roughOrmond is a jewel in the rough
Looks Great!! Nothing better than having a freshly detailed car.

Old 01-19-2005, 11:54 PM
JonA4 will become famous soon enough
Wow, nice work. I just finished up 4 Audi's for a local car show, each car took about 3 hours :-( We use a Grey 3M orbital pad, and the 3M polish, which works awesome. After that we use a product called Luster Glaze, which i don't think does anything, but whatever. Its like a $200 option when you buy a new car...

Old 02-02-2005, 07:41 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Wow! Good job

Looks like you are forcing someone else to do your job, and you are collecting the $$ lol (third pic )

I am going to have some damage that my dealership did to my car fixed soon, as well as my windsheil and wheels repaired.. then its time for my first professional Detail. How much did you charge for the job?

Old 02-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Looks great but you forgot to clean and dress the wheel wells.

Old 02-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by CayenneS
Wow! Good job

Looks like you are forcing someone else to do your job, and you are collecting the $$ lol (third pic )

I am going to have some damage that my dealership did to my car fixed soon, as well as my windsheil and wheels repaired.. then its time for my first professional Detail. How much did you charge for the job?
Hey Ryan, what did the dealership do now!? Lol!

SCott, good job man!

Old 02-03-2005, 08:33 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I picked up my car and found the rear end was hit. It appears that they had a golf cart rear end the damn thing.. the dealership has like over 50 golf carts that they use to drive around customers, etc. They said it didnt happen there, wasnt their fault... yet they are willing to pay 1/2 of the repair cost...

---> They own the body shop they I have to bring it to, so they will actually make $$ from damaging my car

Old 02-03-2005, 09:06 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Stryke
Looks great but you forgot to clean and dress the wheel wells.
I did those later

And Cayenne, yea, that's some kid that helps me, awesome kid. 16 years old and about to graduate high school.

For a Cayenne, i'd probably charge $250 unless it's black, then $275 Big car, i'd do just the exterior for $220

I don't prefer to do interiors , I actually despise it and turn that work elsewhere if it's remotely bad

and whoever is working on your car should do a good job polishing out the paint, now it's up to you to maintain it, no car washes, only good MF towels, etc

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 02-03-2005 at 09:09 PM.