Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Car Wrap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Mr.Jack is on a distinguished road
Car Wrap

Hey guys, I'm not sure but for some reason I want to think that i saw a company on here that fully wraps cars but didnt use "vinyl". I'm looking to wrap my e46 m3 in a sort of Flat Steel Grey and want to know some details. Maybe im just crazy and never saw this at all lol

Old 09-03-2010, 11:20 PM
RPGilberts87 is on a distinguished road
XPEL has kits for that now.. It's called they're stealth kit!

Old 09-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Great product it seems like, however i have a Phoenix Yellow M3 and want to go Matte Steel Grey look. Kinda the color of Loaded's new color on their amazing M3. If i remember correctly there was a company selling a 997tt with a sort of matte blue that was either painted or had a layover on it. thanks for the info

Old 09-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Venture Shield also makes a matte wrap that looks amazing. We will be covering a few cars in the next coming months, and will be sure to post some pictures.

John

Old 09-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor
XPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the rough
Mr Jack...

Originally Posted by Mr.Jack
Great product it seems like, however i have a Phoenix Yellow M3 and want to go Matte Steel Grey look. Kinda the color of Loaded's new color on their amazing M3. If i remember correctly there was a company selling a 997tt with a sort of matte blue that was either painted or had a layover on it. thanks for the info
Our film will give your car a matte yellow look. Our STEALTH film just changes the gloss appearance of your car to a matte finish. It does not change the color the vehicle. It does offer paint protection just like our normal clear bra does.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Rick Flair is on a distinguished road
The flat blue porsche being refered to above is vivid racing's tt

Old 09-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 10-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Yes dat is de one . Questions now 1) What was original color? 2) how much does it cost to wrap whole car including the material cost? 3) It does not harm the paint correct? 4) Where the heck near TN can do this kinda stuff, I'm sure it isnt the easiest task and I want it done completely perfect. lol. Thank you

Old 10-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Former Vendor
XPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the rough
Yes dat is de one . Questions now 1) What was original color? 2) how much does it cost to wrap whole car including the material cost? 3) It does not harm the paint correct? 4) Where the heck near TN can do this kinda stuff, I'm sure it isnt the easiest task and I want it done completely perfect. lol. Thank you
The cost will vary depending on the installer since most of the cost is labor. If you give me your zip code, I can get you a quote from the local installer in your area.

The film is designed for paint protection, and the number one goal (besides protection) is to do no harm to the paint.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 PM
37129. Also, as stated above, I have a Phoenix Yellow M3 and want to wrap it in a steel grey film (As close as Loaded's new wrap they have on their M3 CSL. Should come up on Google images.) hood and trunk will remain CF and roof to be wrapped in yalls CF wrap. Thanks XPEL.

Mr.Jack

Old 10-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
37129. Also, as stated above, I have a Phoenix Yellow M3 and want to wrap it in a steel grey film (As close as Loaded's new wrap they have on their M3 CSL. Should come up on Google images.) hood and trunk will remain CF and roof to be wrapped in yalls CF wrap. Thanks XPEL.

Mr.Jack
Sounds like your M3 will look pretty cool and unique. Keep us posted and show lots of pictures when complete.

Old 10-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Sounds like your M3 will look pretty cool and unique. Keep us posted and show lots of pictures when complete.
I will definitely. Need to find the right color material and a place within 250-500 miles that can do a top notch job though lol. Times like these I wish I lived in Cali

Old 10-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Former Vendor

Mr.Jack
Check out these guys. They can do a very nice job for you:

X-Treme Window Tinting
4211 S. Carothers
Franklin, TN 37067
615-591-7772

Old 10-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by XPEL Tech
Check out these guys. They can do a very nice job for you:

X-Treme Window Tinting
4211 S. Carothers
Franklin, TN 37067
615-591-7772
Thank you very much XPEL! I'll give them a call monday morning. Do you have any affiliation with this company? I do like to have a little background on companies I give business to. Just making sure these guys are legit, have good customer service, and are good people.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you very much XPEL! I'll give them a call monday morning. Do you have any affiliation with this company? I do like to have a little background on companies I give business to. Just making sure these guys are legit, have good customer service, and are good people.
Sorry for the late reply. They are a certified and trained XPEL dealer. They have been around for quite a while. Ask for Landon when you call and tell him XPEL sent you. He's a good guy and will take good care of you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car Wrap