porsche sales

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Mkonigs is on a distinguished road
porsche sales

US recession. any porsche dealerships having financial problems?

Old 11-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Jammer is on a distinguished road
i'd bet, but lets hope not as bad as GM!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 01:33 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jammer
i'd bet, but lets hope not as bad as GM!!!
Don't forget Chrysler and Ford.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:47 AM
ccmagic is on a distinguished road
I heard cars are piling up at the ship yards. Just another sign of the bad economy.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:11 AM
yoshi900 is on a distinguished road
Old 01-12-2009, 12:05 PM
2Dakar is on a distinguished road
I was at Autogallery in Los Angles and the internet sales manager I talked to mentioned they where getting alot of lease defaults.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:42 AM
cromski is on a distinguished road
Long term trend you will see North American Porsche inventories be extremely low as world manufacturers re shift their primary consumer focus to Asia. Don't expect the number of exotics to ever reach this number exported to the US again for at least a decade.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:20 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
The one in my town filed bankruptcy last month. Closed.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Screamin911 has a spectacular aura aboutScreamin911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Don't forget Chrysler and Ford.

Ford is actually the only American car company that is doing somewhat good compared to the others. Crazy considering how bad off they were a few years ago.

Btw love the GT3 M K!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:36 PM
boblaz is on a distinguished road
Interesting, my dealer told me that even with the slow sales and needing to shut down the factory for a few weeks Porsche will not be offering any incentives. No low finance or discounting (other than what the dealer may do.). I guess it is good to have loot of cash on hand.

Old 03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boblaz
Interesting, my dealer told me that even with the slow sales and needing to shut down the factory for a few weeks Porsche will not be offering any incentives. No low finance or discounting (other than what the dealer may do.). I guess it is good to have loot of cash on hand.
Not surprise to hear that from Porsche.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
I guess no company, especially automotive companies, are immune to this economic crisis..

Old 03-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Porsche Sales are up 30% in Kuwait... This was in the news paper today here

Old 03-18-2009, 09:29 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
discount

Originally Posted by boblaz
As of yesterday, Ocala, Fl. dealer offering Porsche 2.9% financing and "other incentives". I did not ask what the 'other' were.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by tejoe
As of yesterday, Ocala, Fl. dealer offering Porsche 2.9% financing and "other incentives". I did not ask what the 'other' were.

I'm sure it'll happen soon or later if this economy stays like this. I'm still waiting for them to lower their price on certain goodies.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: porsche sales