Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458
View Poll Results: What si the Nicest Wheel with a Gloss Black Center and Polished Lip
Iforged Revs
22.22%
Iforged Drifts
9.72%
HRE 790R
26.39%
HRE 840
41.67%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

The Nicest Wheels Ever for a Black F430 Coupe...The Final Decision... HRE & Iforged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
-make sure your car is lowered

-make sure you get 20s

-make sure the offsets are perfect and that the width is as wide as possible in the rear sans fender mods

-i'd get rivets as it adds that additional flair esp if the centers are black

-i'd personally put on a set of work vs-xx wheels, bbs mesh center style, flat lip, quality manufacturer

lowered F430 with all of the above looks absolutely insanely thugged out (a good thing) good luck man u have good taste in wheels from what i can tell

Last edited by Benjamin Choi; 01-21-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
-make sure your car is lowered
I might go a bit but clearance is always a problem.

-make sure you get 20s
Wat too big for me. 19's as far as I am going. I don't want a bicycle ride.

-make sure the offsets are perfect and that the width is as wide as possible in the rear sans fender mods
Now here's where I do agree. I have now 13 mm spacers on each side which puts the offset perfectly "positive". HRE is emulating that for me.

-i'd get rivets as it adds that additional flair esp if the centers are black
Not going to black centers and I like the clean lines of the non-rivet model.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Banned
HREMarc is on a distinguished road
We try to have a wheel for every taste, always keeping in mind that they have to be functional and strong. No matter what wheel you chose, we will make them right for you.

Old 01-22-2008, 05:12 PM
farris has a spectacular aura aboutfarris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HREMarc
We try to have a wheel for every taste, always keeping in mind that they have to be functional and strong. No matter what wheel you chose, we will make them right for you.

Can you confirm these wheels are the 840R

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
790r.

iForged is hit or miss, and not worth the risk on a ferrari, ESPECIALLY if you are overseas.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Banned
correct me if i'm wrong, but those wheels on the black f430 spider and red ones up top are 20s and they look perfect. it's all about proportions and size of wheel well and stock rolling diamter which u alway swant to match..

also, spacers suck. there's no point in getting custom wheels if u have to use spacers. absurd.

and if fitment is right, u don't have to worry about rubbing when lowered even to zero finger gap. check your logic/rationale.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Banned
Yes, they are 840R
My opinion is 19" f 19"r or 19"f and 20" rear

Originally Posted by farris
Can you confirm these wheels are the 840R

Old 01-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Banned
why the oddball 19s and 20s in the back esp if ferrari doesn't stagger diameters?

Old 01-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Banned
That is what most customers ask for. They want the big wheel in the rear, and the 19" in the front to help with the ride. If you run a 235-35-19 in the front and a 345-25-20 in the rear it fits perfect. Most people dont want their 250K F430 to ride like a 5k civic.

why the oddball 19s and 20s in the back esp if ferrari doesn't stagger diameters?

Old 01-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
here you go ..

Attached Images  

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future

Attached Images  

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Site Sponsor

Attached Images  

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Site Sponsor
again

Attached Images  

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-24-2008, 01:54 PM
alex@wheelexperts is on a distinguished road
Here are some of the ones i found on www.WheelExperts.com....

HRE 841

HRE 590

Not the exact wheels, but close.... hope this helps

I vote for 790's

Old 01-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is on a distinguished road
The 840R is definitely a great choice, but the 890R is essentialy the updated version of the 840R. It is lighter in weight and smoother looking (which will match the smooth lines of the ferrari). Any of the HRE's will look fantastic on the car, though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Nicest Wheels Ever for a Black F430 Coupe...The Final Decision... HRE & Iforged